Reviews for George Weasley's Greatest Fear
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Poor George, I hated how JKR killed Fred off. I’ve always seen the Weasley twins as being very strongly linked, and I can’t imagine how George can live without his literal other half. This was a very well written story.

CT
Eliyah the Slytherpuff chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
My heart...my poor heart...
This is phenomenal! You are definitely one of my favorite authors on Fanfiction.
PhantomMeow chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Holy!
Devidakk chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
I'm crying.
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
Oh. This was nice and bittersweet. Cool!
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
And that gave me chills.

Now I need hot chocolate and it's all your fault.

You did make me laugh though so thank you. Ahahah, and Leon was cute. Thanks for the fun.
HarleyIvy chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Poor George. I hated that Fred died. I loved the story though.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
FEELS
ZekiWing chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Damnnnnn! I knew it would have to do with Fred's death, but I was thinking it would be his corpse. I mirror is so much more powerful. Mirrors are everywhere... poor George.
Jewelie-chan chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
This is so sad. Damn. It's well written, well executed, and it's not too short or too long. I would give you an 'O' if I could, but sadly, I'm not a Hogwarts professor... Dftba! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
I hate this and love it at the same time.
thesecretsix chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
This was super good; lighthearted and fast-paced, but ending with just that perfect bit of angst.

Thanks.
Pharos666 chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Oh my god...
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Beginning was wonderfully amusing and brilliant take on how George would act as the DADA professor. The ending was bitter and sad and a little chilling. Good job.
Idrisil chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
It's really saddening, the concept of losing someone you've literally known your entire life, even worse when you're related. The Weasley twins were almost literally two halves of a whole, and it's a real tragedy that they've been split like that. Fred will always live on in our hearts, remembered, alongside George, for his noble deeds in making people laugh.