Reviews for Astrophysics for Dummies
Cassandra147 chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
I'm so happy I found this story again. I know I've read this before, years ago, and have never found it again until now.

Jack and Jacob stories are a favorite of mine, even better when they're talking about or interacting with Sam. This one is a gem of that genre.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
This was properly delightful. Thank you
alicewiggles chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I love those two together
TEvans3 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Fairplay :) Loved it. Funny story. I stopped reading Jacobs lil scientific babble the same time Jack stopped listenin haha. I undrrstand where jacks comin from lol. Anyway wicked story
wonderwoman1970 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
omg this was sweet hilarious but at least now we know what sam does
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Ok -That, right there, made me giggle a lot! The whole thing about Carter's dad had to memorize his "what my daughter does for a living" speech. The techno-babble. Jack phasing out about 2 words into Jacob's ramble, and the "isn't she great -oooh yeah!"

Thoroughly enjoyed it!
smrvn chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
this is hilarious I love how Jacob had a whole speech memorized!
docderentis chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
hahahaha! that was too funny! i'm glad i found this story. thanks!
Nikki chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
LOL! This was brilliant - loved it - v funny! :)
Vivid Dreamer 18 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Oh, gosh, this is funny! I love Jacob and Jack, especially when they're together! I always DID wonder if Jacob really knew what Sam was talking about once she got going!

Keep up the good work!
Arathi chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
You come up with the funniest ideas!
Foenixfyre chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Absolutely charming.

(Do you realize that I'm running out of good complimentary words here? I'm gonna have to run for the thesaurus . . .)
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
My two favourite characters - I loved it :-)
Vinnet chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
I love it. Thanks for the explanation and the job description.
Torch chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Very very cute! Both characters were very much in character and I was just so damn cute!