Reviews for Mai's Disappearance
Thanks for leaving it on a cliff hanger that's gonna drive me nuts love the story
Asia1990 chapter 27 . 12/31/2017
That was.. abrupt. Nothing happened with the creeper? Just.. Lin did his thing, seal is gone, everything is suddenly all hunky dory, sunshine and butterflies?... Feels like.. a cop out.

It also kinda seems like Mai.. is wishy washy in this.. When it comes to Naru. She should have blown up at him, like legitimately bitched him out at the top of her lungs to get everything off her chest and knock some sense into him. Even at the end of the story, Naru still seems like an ass. Hell, she should have sat everyone down at the SPR office and given them all an ear full about how they've all been treating her. I personally hate damsel women and doormats and even when Mai got stronger and showed that, they still treated her like a doormat, every single one of them. Well, Lin not so much, which is why I think Lin would have been a better match for her.

I don't know. If it was me in that position, I'd nope out, take the kids, the house, the car and the dog along with me. I think you wrote yourself into a corner with that future stuff that Koriko and the others saw, it would have been better if the characters had reacted to Mai appropriately after a proper scolding or she just got fed up and left em all to squabble amongst themselves.

Maybe that's just me.
Asia~
Undertheskys chapter 27 . 12/19/2017
Great story, but is there a sequel?
Undertheskys chapter 26 . 12/19/2017
Dang Yasu, your too good of a guy
Undertheskys chapter 16 . 12/19/2017
Lots of babie hmmm, Naru and Mai be getting it on with each other
Undertheskys chapter 14 . 12/19/2017
HAHAHA OMG YASU AND SYRIKA ARE HILARIOUS
haru desu chapter 11 . 10/30/2017
Just noticed that you used a name that is very familiar in another anime (that I really like just as Ghost hunt) from katekyo hitman reborn.. haven't seen your other works yet I hope you have a fic abt both ghost hunt and katekyo hitman reborn
Guest chapter 27 . 8/6/2017
Hi! This is an awesome story. I hope you continue this cause it's really great!
kagz chapter 27 . 1/2/2017
Any chance of that Part 2? its been a awhile and I still love this story. I really want to see where you'll take it. it would be cool to have Naru work on his powers along with Mai.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/15/2016
when the sequel...
Guest chapter 27 . 8/17/2016
when the next part 2 will be out?
llazo4108824 chapter 26 . 8/16/2016
This is some fanfic you made and could you make more chapters soon pretty pleases.
Blue Sky Of Love chapter 27 . 8/14/2016
SEQUEL PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE~~~~
BustedChina chapter 27 . 6/20/2016
That was beautiful. I LOVE Yasu in this fiction. You did a great job keeping everyone in character.
BustedChina chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
I love this story thus far.