Reviews for Blood Mingled
genienotinabottl chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
i love the way you write but i just have one criticism... you can either write the thoughts in bold, italics, or both. When you write your thoughts like you are now it looks like too much going on.
Tee chapter 28 . 11/28/2016
This was a very cute story, though it kind of ended abruptly, it would have been nice to have atleast one more chapter to tie it all up.
rayfu06 chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
Lovin this
Kate Snape21 chapter 28 . 5/8/2016
loved it! amazing story :)
kags521 chapter 28 . 6/6/2015
Ive never read a Harry and draco pairing and this stories had me stunned. Amazing job. I was so into it. Even their special moments. .I felt like I was seing them...I really enjoyed reading it. I wish their was more
Guest chapter 23 . 4/20/2015
Man I wish it was draco who got hurt o.o I like seeing my favorite characters in pain XD i know I'm horrible.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/20/2015
I'm kinda confused. You make Ron seem buff and taller than draco and harry but isn't harry and Ron practically the sane height with draco a little taller. I'm picturing this as their second yeae. Because that year draco, harry were seekers and Oliver was in the movie too as well as flint. I only remember Ron being kinda weak and scaredy cat ish.
platinum.and.raven chapter 28 . 3/16/2015
I love fanfictions where the boys are forced to be together and this is another AMAZING one to add to that list!
Iziel chapter 28 . 2/25/2015
Wow this story os really nice but the ending...you left us a cliff hanger chapter but the story is really good :)
despicableme chapter 28 . 12/11/2014
This story is seriously lacking. Your writing style is good, but the plot leaves a lot to be desired, it seems to me like you finished it too soon, leaving too much unresolved.
tat5934 chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
Hahaha! Again, poor Draco! Ron was hilarious. He's kind of hot when he's angry like this ...
tat5934 chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
I love them together *o*
tat5934 chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
Haha that was so funny! Poor Draco!
tat5934 chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
That's so sad but Draco is right
tat5934 chapter 4 . 9/7/2014