Reviews for Fix Me
clexation chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
I love this. Amazing job with the chapter! Please update soon, the cliffhangers are killing me. Literally can't wait for the next chapter.
Logan chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
Update soon? I like this
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
Update soon!
cowgirlangel95 chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
Loved it! Can't wait for more! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
Ur such a great writer! Can you make a fic about Girl Meets Master Plan? Maybe kind of like this one, loosely based off the episode?
Blue Elephant 18 chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
What. Just. Happened. I'm dying! This is so awesome, I just can't even! Did you see Girl Meets Master Plan? SO GOOD! This might be better, though. I wish this story was an actual episode.
Pebblemist is Hamiltrash chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
Loving it! Flawless chapter! :) I needs to know what happens :)
setrecord chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
OH MY GREAT GOSHNESS! Please continue this story, I am intrigued by the way you have set up ths situtation and desperatly want to know how you will play the rest of this scene out.
Thanks for writing such a touching piece, please continue it, I will definetly check on a daily basis to see if you update it. I also have read some of your other fanfictions, and adore how you have showcased the beautiful relationship between Riley and Maya by making them more dimensonal and flawed than their tv equivelants would lead us to believe.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
You're off to a great start! There are a few minor grammar errors here and there, but you've done a really nice job overall. I especially like how you described how conflicted Maya is at the beginning. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. Hopefully Maya'll get the professional help she needs. Happy writing!
UrFriendTheNinja chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! SEQUELLLL TIIIMMMEE! As soon as I read the first sentence, I was all like "WHA- *gasp* OH NO SHE DIDN'T!" I can't wait to see what Riley does, please, please, PLEASE update soon, thx!
Pebblemist is Hamiltrash chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Guess what story is next on my favorites list?
Drum roll please?
... if you guessed Fix Me, you are correct!
A completely flawless opening chapter, I seriously cannot wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
This is really good. The emotion behind it. Thak you for writing this.
cowgirlangel95 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Aaaack! Cliffhanger! Looking forward to more; hope Maya will be alright
clexation chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I love that you're doing a sequel to Save Me. It was the first GMW fic I ever read, and this - so far - is really good! Please update soon, the suspense is killing me.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5