Reviews for Rise, Son Of Rome
Danny Williams chapter 17 . 12/29/2022
Great story showing a complete different Naruto.
story has plenty of action, suspense and some romance/sex.
This story needs several updates to bring up to date been around 2 years,
You know chapter 6 . 11/5/2022
Now, I don’t feel so bad in saying again.
Worst of normalized “Rome” ideas, mixed with a Star Wars Sith.
Not Nar.
No offence chapter 4 . 11/5/2022
Intended.
I just/ must say this.
This is taking all of the worst elements of normalized ideas of “Rome”, with all of the subtlety of a Sith from Star Wars, and replacing Nar with that.
Legalt chapter 1 . 9/10/2022
Let's be real. After reading half of the chapters, this story is written pretty well but this is an OC called Naruto. He's nothing like Naruto. Honestly, I'd feel better about this fic if he was just an OC. Or a legit reincarnation... Because his changes also happen too fast and too abruptly and are too extreme.

Either way, don't be fooled by the tags. This is NOT Naruto. This is an OC. Kind of sick of authors doing this constantly... There's a point where OOC doesn't cut it and this is one of many examples out there. Cool read either way but yeah. GG.
Danny Williams chapter 17 . 8/8/2022
The story has plenty of action, suspense and romance.
Naruto doing a Ceasar is not a bad beginning.
Time for this story to be updated, fans have waited almost 2 years.
Astramilitarum01 chapter 19 . 11/1/2021
Honestly this whole story is more drama and subplot than anything else, it's not bad but it lacks a clear vision what it wants to be.
Danny Williams chapter 20 . 10/29/2021
Great story with plenty of action, sex and suspense.
Naruto has a dream of being emperor or all.
Story needs several updates.
ectio chapter 1 . 7/29/2021
Aww you took a break in the middle of the fight scene

Well, hope you can update this soon, and I look forward to reading your other stories! Thanks
ectio chapter 12 . 7/28/2021
Just finished this chapter, and I gotta say, amazing fic. I’ve loved pretty much everything so far and you’ve done an amazing job at making me interested in the story (if that makes any sense at all). I notice that there’s only 20 chapters and the fic hasn’t been updated in awhile, so I’m dreading the end, but at the same time powering through these chapters because they’re so good. Thanks for the fic!
LordHatredX chapter 20 . 6/1/2021
thats to bad good story

! ! !
12Ookami12 chapter 6 . 4/5/2021
Before I continue reading this. I just have to say that I'm not in agreement with Naruto referring to Ino and Hinata as tools. I know that he has a different mindset from Canon, but him calling them that is not something I in particular like.

It wont kill the fic for me, I was just saying is all.
gabelou1991 chapter 20 . 4/2/2021
Une très bonne histoire.
gabelou1991 chapter 10 . 4/1/2021
J'aurais aimé que duse a son père que c'est grâce a naruto.

Et comment tsunade a pu accepter que sakura soit son apprenti? Impossible.
midnightscar17 chapter 19 . 2/23/2021
Please update soon
midnightscar17 chapter 16 . 2/23/2021
Why the hell would you want hinta as a true lover. Id prefer temari over hinata