Reviews for Coming closer
whyNd.Heck chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
Excellent job..I wish there was more! Misato and Shinji have the most interesting relationship which is worth reflecting on and makes a good story. (write more!)
DCWestby chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
Very moving short fic.. Excellent writing.
Name chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
Very nice and I think you have captured important aspects of all their personalities.

I think that just a bit of editing would help the prose, and please remove the "-Fin-" from the bottom of the first two chapters. "Fin" means the end of a story, not the end of a chapter, so it's confusing.
dennisud chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Didn't realize I had reviewed this already.
Well I hope to see more of this storyline.
dennisud
Knight's Shadow chapter 3 . 11/9/2003
Very continue this story.
Rudy chapter 3 . 8/29/2003
I really like this story. Eva fics about too people comforting one another and sharing in grief without any romantic or sexual subtext is very rare. I like the idea of Misato and Shinji supporting one another; and this, as you have shown, does not mean they have to "get together." Your story cast a warm light on the world of Eva. Thanks. :)
Priest chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
this is a good story and has potential for continuation. i look forward to more from you in the future. Ja-ne (_)
Grey Wolf4 chapter 3 . 8/23/2003
This is wonderful I hope you'll make a sequel to this there is plenty of room for one and I hope you'll make it a Shinji/Misato because that 'turning point' in their relationship implies something to me.

This is a great fic!
Ghost140 chapter 3 . 8/20/2003
Man you have to continue this some how, I really liked Shinji and Misato's interaction there so very few of them out there.
blackcloud chapter 3 . 8/19/2003
I love this story. You don't see Misato/Shinji vert often, so this was a welcome change!
dennisud chapter 3 . 8/19/2003
Nice and forthright. very good title to this chapter. but now will Misato be able to help not just Shinji, but Asuka as well. and will Shinji and Asuka be able to figure out thier differencs before the end?

Nice job, NS!

dennisud
AN Seranov chapter 3 . 8/19/2003
Eh.

Not bad. Have read far better, and far worse.

The writing is rather mediocre, and the descriptions are pretty bland. Try spicing things up a bit. There's a little promise in this fic, and you should tap that and bring out the true potential of the fic.

Keep at it, you'll get it someday.

one more time is all I need,

Alexei Nikolaivich Seranov