Reviews for The Grim Side of a Smile
Lauren chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I have been re-watching Alias recently and season 3 is tough to watch. I loved this it felt raw and real, thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I've been watching alias since I was a little kid with my sister, and I've rewatched the show as I've gotten older. And I understand exactly what you mean about Vaughn's character being real and true to his beliefs of loyalty, which make him defend Lauren.
Also-it's super exciting to see new stuff in the fanfic world. This fandom hasn't really grown in forever and I'm excited about you since this fic was good!
StoneCold7085 chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
It made Vaughn look like idiot for being duped by a mole. The first part of season four was better at depicting Vaughn's stupidity of season three. Fans were livid at Vaughn for giving up on Sydney so easily and I believe Alias had a hard time recovering from that story arc bc the show was never the same after that.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Liked this. I have recently been rewatching season 1, no idea why I am watching something I have seen before but if possible I like it more now. Hope you write more. Maybe something a little more cheerful. I know boys can be... Boys, but I still love Vaughn.
StarksViolet chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Hi there! I bet you probably don't check this anymore, but I am in love with Alias, and have recently rewatched all the episodes and wow, the feels during that time and this piece, amazing! I love your wording and the way it says so much, exactly what needs to be said. Amazing!