Reviews for An Illusion of Merlins
Crystalzap chapter 8 . 2/22/2018
lol nice :3
SHolmesness chapter 8 . 10/22/2017
Love this, especially the ending - classic Merlin and Arthur!
Dossypet chapter 7 . 3/8/2016
heh Nice.
Katie Katherine chapter 8 . 4/9/2015
I really like it. At first I was confused but then I started to understand it.
sarajm chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
Haha! What a great epilogue. Loved the back-to-usual banter of Merlin and Arthur.
sarajm chapter 7 . 3/8/2015
Hooray, I'm glad they found the cure! It would have been pretty horrible if Merlin had worked himself to death in his sleep!
sarajm chapter 6 . 3/8/2015
I feel guilty about wishing it on anyone, but I'm happy that Alined is dead (unless that's an illusion too!).

That was a nice wee bit of BAMF Merlin!
sarajm chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
I'm finally getting a chance to catch up on this!

I love the idea of Merlin with glasses. I'm glad the doubles help Arthur.
I'm wondering what other twists you've got up your sleeve on this story. It must be quite liberating to be able to kill Merlin off without really killing him!
DollopheadedMerlin chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
I just found out you had an ! It's awesome to be able to read your longer stories along with the shorter ones you post on tumblr! This one was great! I really liked the idea!
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
:D
SpangleyPony chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
Good idea I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing this.
wryter501 chapter 8 . 3/4/2015
funny merlin and gauis beginning to discuss the theory of what happened - and lovely light bit of banter to end with. thanks for writing!
wryter501 chapter 7 . 3/4/2015
oh, for the love of camelot - merlin's been in his old room this whole time?!
and he's been generating copy after copy to do his 'work'... poor boy.
wryter501 chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
oh, wow. so trickler masterminded this, and was just pretending to be weak/clueless? and merlin is saving arthur's life via out-of-body experiences?
i'm loving the intrigue, and the questions, btw.
wryter501 chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
or, hold on - the poisoned meal was real, and hallucination-merlin saved arthur's life in actuality?
double take - merlin's back? and wearing gaius' glasses? (though i think he'd look cute with glasses...)
nope. another hallucination salvation. :)
okay, then - /what/?