Reviews for Because I don't know what love is
Guest chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
This was brilliant! I ended up staying up until 3:30 in the morning to finish reading it! The only thing that really bothered me was that there was a lot of awkward grammar and spelling mistakes. But it was soooooo good!
Sakura Crystals chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
Huh. Its been a really long time since I last saw this fic and now I finally get to see it and now your finished! Don't worry I will keep reading but I just thought I would let you know I love your story its so much fun to read how they keep fighting eachother.
fruity.tooty chapter 14 . 4/29/2008
OMG! This was such a good story!Seriously... it had such a good storyline that it had me crying at the end! D:

I'm sad it's over...You should make it into a real book or something... that would be awesome. I would definetly read it. No jokes.

Ok, well I think you should keep up your awesomeness!

Thanks so much!
peaceful blossom chapter 14 . 2/27/2007
Great story xx
zero-serenity chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
it's good so far, i just gotta find time to read...
wakamehime530 chapter 14 . 2/16/2007
Wow ... this story realy took my breath away! I love it ... it's like a mixed crossover of greek mythology (something like Troy) and LOTR ... ('cuz ' also a Big Fan of these movies! hehehe).

'Niwei, nice job and congratulations! TC and ciao!
ashley chapter 14 . 2/14/2007
loved it alot! it was great!
the original rubber duckie chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
nice so far
ForbidenMaggiks chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Great story! I love it and look forward to reading more of your work!

P.S.

There is no such word as "Catched" the right word to use is "Caught"
Kathya chapter 14 . 12/11/2005
This is amazing.. Your story is amazing- is so good. I just feel like this is the best escaflowne fanfic ever ;)

Thank you for great work!
kelsey tai-dye chapter 14 . 10/13/2005
sorry to bug ya but i checked out your website and i was wondering how to give you my pics and how to upload them from paper to computer anyway if you e-mail me at say that it's for kelsey so my dad doesn't delete it!
Tai-dye chapter 14 . 10/11/2005
omg i loved it! it's absolutly wonderful! its amazing how much time it takes to read them. i almost cried when van died it is great! love ya!

kelsey
DestinyForetold chapter 14 . 9/30/2005
awh! omg such a great fic- one of the top of the top of my most favouritist fics in the whole lot of ever!(making any sense?) i actually cried when i read the last chpt! maybe i was a bit emotional at the time but i remember when i first read it my face was so tear filled! you created such an emotion(inc fluff-I LIKE FLUFF!) filled story that when van died it was already so filled wit emotion and an overwhelming feeling of love, that through empathy for the hitomi(you made her character so realistic!) i was cryin my lil eyes out!

but as i said i think i was just a tad over-emotional that day but still-your fic made me cry! you really do have such a way with writing, a real talent! go you!:D
nyxalexie chapter 14 . 9/20/2005
hey, just finished the story and i really liked it the mythology with the story so nice! just wanted to say that i REALLY REALLY liked this story!

a person who likes this story very much,

nyx_alexie
Pretty Much A Big Deal chapter 14 . 9/19/2005
Do you KNOW how long this took me to read O.o well like a week i even woke up early at 6am everyday so i could read before school and i LOVED IT _ i loved the way you put some greek mythoilgy in there as well this is by FAR the best esca fic i have ever read and beleve me i have read between 100-10,0 i dont really count the sad thing is is that im running out of fics to read *sobz* but im SO glad i found this one i loved it i really did you are a great writer well done HAVE A COOKIE *gives cookie*