Reviews for Popsicle
I hope you had continued it! It was a great story!
sam.wisniewski99 chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
This is a wonderful story I love it! And I like the long chapters! Keeps me satisfied and entertained! Keep on writing please!
ShirotaMahiru chapter 5 . 7/22/2016
I started to read your story and found I couldn't put it down! It's amazing! I actually didn't want your story to end! It seems that you go to some place within yourself where words live. You're awesome. I am a writer myself and I really appreciate what you are trying to convey in this story. I really adore how you express Levi and Hanji. They are very accurate! Your story is priceless! I can't wait to read the next update! Thanks for sharing this to fanfiction! Waiting to read the next chapter soon~! :]
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
This is great! I hope you keep updating. My favorite levihan baby fic by far. Your characters are so vivid and true to canon, and you have a talent for blending humor and feels perfectly.
Bookqueen173 chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
please continue
StealthClaw99 chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
Love this story can't wait to read more of it and see how things work out for Levi and Hanji.
CheshireKitKat chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
awww... continue with more please! they need to resolve their fight!
Manga Ren chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
Great story really can't wait tell you update
kitty chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Hilarious. Poor Hanji. Connie is a goofball and one of my favorites. Having him accidentally reveal the secret was funny.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
Can't wait for the next update, I need my levihan and your writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/11/2015
So cool :3 need more!
impartofthefandom chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
PLEASE HURRY UP THE UPDATE.

IM IN A LEVIHAN FEELS WORLD RIGHT NIW AND I READ ALL OF YOUR STORIES IN ONE SITTING LIKE I DIDNT EVEN EAT LUNCH.

I NEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD THEEEEEEEE UPDATEEEEEEE...
ladyinblack08 chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
that was nice! Having a new guy around like I suggested hehe! Thanks a bunch and now I cannot wait!

Waiting for your update! :D

This is really getting interesting, I really love your work! :")
Guest chapter 5 . 2/21/2015
I'm tired! I read all five chapters in one sitting and I'm in luv. Humor is on point and a good reason to stick with this story.
ObdurateSinner chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
I'm a bit confused as to what I should be feeling after reading that. But. Hm. I think I'll go with annoyed. Tch. Damn Levi.