Reviews for Milk Money
ChristyWIX chapter 160 . 10/4
Oh no! I was reading this all day and thought it was completed. Whoops. Seems you switched from this platform to your website. Guess we won’t ever know how this ends, sadly. I’m just going to guess that Edward and his attorneys will pummel Jake in court, as he is clearly after a money grabber. He hasn’t been there since she was three months pregnant and she caught him with those two girls at one time. He’s never paid her a cent to help her out. Why in the hell did she not have him sign away his rights right then and there? Most likely for this reason. I have to think the public may also eviscerate Jake if it gets out what a crap person he was to her. And, I’m also thinking that Jasper is married. That his wife refuses to let him get divorced for whatever reason. Although, I don’t think that is possible anymore, as I think that law went away years ago. Whatever it was, Alice didn’t like it, as he hasn’t been around and she’s been depressed. Guess we'll never know. Hoping all is well with you and yours through this pandemic.
nizzyna chapter 80 . 7/23
Elizabeth is amazing! Lol, and isn’t it just the best when toddlers/kids curse? Although it’s hard getting then to stop because everyone laughs so they think it’s funny. I kinda hope that’s how she addresses Tanya from now on, lol.
saintfudge chapter 160 . 5/16
Urgent story ..wish it had an end ..thanks for sharing have fun
sheshedj95 chapter 89 . 4/23
when are bella and Edward getting together Tonya doesn't fool me for a second I hop everyone sees what a horrible person she is.
expose her and ruin her
sheshedj95 chapter 25 . 4/21
I like your stories
dormirais chapter 74 . 4/8
how old is charlie?a few chapters ago it was almost 3 weeks and now it's almost 2 weeks. there are so many inconsistencies in this story. the skeleton of the plot is a great idea but in action it's sloppy. even the formatting is a mess (arbitrarily breaking up the chapters, no section breaks bw ANs and the start of stories, randomly switching POV with only partial warnings). disappointing.
dormirais chapter 54 . 4/7
im confused about elizabeth's age. at the beginning you said she was almost one and barely walking. yet here she's running from edward, and there's been nothing to indicate enough time has passed for her to go from scoot crawling to running. she speaks in a highly advanced manner for a baby under one
Publicprincess chapter 160 . 4/5
Hello,I read this story a few years ago and just a few days ago reread the last chapter I remembered. I was wondering if you were going to finish this story? I did go to your website www dot njcoleauthor dot com, and subscribed. Chapter 25 was really good and I love the story and I just want to know how it ends.
Emo4 chapter 1 . 2/10
what a cliffhanger... are you going to finish this?
carebare1978 chapter 160 . 12/14/2019
are you going to finish this story i just love it and would love to know how it ends
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 10/13/2019
Poor bella! Jake completely screwed her over.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
This hits so close to home, my own son really struggled to nurse and keep food down. His first few weeks were so stressful, painful and difficult- I hope that edward continues to do his best and his baby will he ok.
midnitereader chapter 160 . 3/8/2019
It's about time Bella talked to Edward about Jake. Jake hopes he can get Bella to pay him off to go away. I think Edward can get a good lawyer to help with this. Bella should get Jake for abandonment.
magicviking27 chapter 160 . 2/7/2019
I really hope you continue. I am loving this story.
Cullen14 chapter 160 . 2/3/2019
Are you going to finish this story sometime soon please please please please please please please please 9
8,893 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »