Reviews for Milk Money
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 10/13
Poor bella! Jake completely screwed her over.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 10/13
This hits so close to home, my own son really struggled to nurse and keep food down. His first few weeks were so stressful, painful and difficult- I hope that edward continues to do his best and his baby will he ok.
midnitereader chapter 160 . 3/8
It's about time Bella talked to Edward about Jake. Jake hopes he can get Bella to pay him off to go away. I think Edward can get a good lawyer to help with this. Bella should get Jake for abandonment.
magicviking27 chapter 160 . 2/7
I really hope you continue. I am loving this story.
Cullen14 chapter 160 . 2/3
Are you going to finish this story sometime soon please please please please please please please please 9
Iriszx chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
Wow just read your story. I had a hard time putting away my phone. I really like it!
power214063 chapter 160 . 11/23/2018
(;-)
Randa1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2018
w
Lillywhite1 chapter 70 . 5/27/2018
I read your comment about people who are getting annoyed about a slow progressing story. I don't get it: you are giving up your time to give us someting very good for free, and they are complaining? When they don't like it, they should stop reading it. I appreciate your story very much.
Guest chapter 160 . 5/20/2018
Really!? THIS is where you choose to leave us HANGING? SH#T, Lady! Geez! at least we know that Bella is going to tell Edward. He will have a BATTALION of lawyers, mean ones!, ready to chew Jacob up and spit him out. And I think as soon as THAT bru-ha-ha winds down, Rose's stalker (whom I KNOW will be her slimy agent,) will rear HIS ugly head, just as soon as the Rose/Emmett partnership is revealed. Alice and Jasper will get past the bumps in THEIR relationship; Rose will make "Aliswan" designs her exclusive designer and Alice will design for her next movie. When Edward and Bella get married, Esme and Director Carlisle meet...and the rest is history.
8,883 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »