Reviews for Milk Money
Iriszx chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
Wow just read your story. I had a hard time putting away my phone. I really like it!
power214063 chapter 160 . 11/23/2018
(;-)
Randa1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2018
w
Lillywhite1 chapter 70 . 5/27/2018
I read your comment about people who are getting annoyed about a slow progressing story. I don't get it: you are giving up your time to give us someting very good for free, and they are complaining? When they don't like it, they should stop reading it. I appreciate your story very much.
Guest chapter 160 . 5/20/2018
Really!? THIS is where you choose to leave us HANGING? SH#T, Lady! Geez! at least we know that Bella is going to tell Edward. He will have a BATTALION of lawyers, mean ones!, ready to chew Jacob up and spit him out. And I think as soon as THAT bru-ha-ha winds down, Rose's stalker (whom I KNOW will be her slimy agent,) will rear HIS ugly head, just as soon as the Rose/Emmett partnership is revealed. Alice and Jasper will get past the bumps in THEIR relationship; Rose will make "Aliswan" designs her exclusive designer and Alice will design for her next movie. When Edward and Bella get married, Esme and Director Carlisle meet...and the rest is history.
Guest chapter 159 . 5/20/2018
"Life was perfect". Insert ominous music HERE. Sort of like saying "the Titanic is UNSINKABLE."
Guest chapter 157 . 5/20/2018
Busted! But Bella should just go with the flow, and let Alice and Jasper follow their OWN learning curve.
Guest chapter 145 . 5/20/2018
Alice is fiercely sassy in defense of her man! and such a quick thinker. Edward MIGHT want to have certain rooms of the house SOUNDPROOFED, eh?
Guest chapter 125 . 5/20/2018
"the only thing worse was if I watched her sleep." oh, my! nudge, nudge, wink, wink: poke at Canon and Stalkerward! Kudos
Guest chapter 14 . 5/19/2018
Bad idea, Edward! You are well known; SOMEONE in the restaurant will tell the tabloids. You will HAVE to have Bella live with you-O'Malley's will fire her for the ruckus caused by your unexpected appearance. With Bella comes Elizabeth and Alice. Your life, which was ALMOST kinda normal for 1 day, won't be anymore!
8,893 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »