Reviews for Milk Money
Guest chapter 122 . 5/19/2018
Theres something really off with his "compliment" telling bella that she could be a model. Tanya was a model, does he need that in his life? does he only date people that look like models? Its just a weird compliment.
Guest chapter 113 . 5/19/2018
Oh I hope the kids not Edwards! Edward should never..NEVER reproduce with Tanya.
Guest chapter 112 . 5/19/2018
First off, their rich as shit right? So please tell me why they would be staying in a hotel that people can see into the windows? You make it sound like they were at a motel.

More likely they were on the top floor of a hotel where there was NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL a camara man could have gotten a picture from "the gap in the curtains"

And honestly? this photo that you got out of thin air is just too convenient for the story...its not believable...the photo, or the timing.
Guest chapter 108 . 5/19/2018
Edwards little heart to heart with bella comes just a few hours after he was thinking that he wanted to work shit out with Tanya, so it means jack shit to me.

I think Bella should get the fuck out of that house.
Guest chapter 75 . 5/18/2018
I loved Edward description of bellas "perfect" breast. A nipple too dark for her skin tone...but right in the middle. LOL

ya they sound like a dream...LMFAO
Guest chapter 72 . 5/18/2018
It seems like the ONLY reason hes thinking about not being with Tanya is because shes not motherly. I don't like that, I feel like there should be other reasons too.
Guest chapter 69 . 5/18/2018
Ok, you have taken this too far. Sure, make Tanya a heartless bitch but to keep pushing the kid issue? Its just stupid, even heartless bitches know that kids need to eat. And I honestly cant see ANYONE saying what you had Tanya say, "don't spend too much time doing stupid stuff, like feeding him".

Its just not believable anymore. If you want people to hate her and not YOU then its gotta be believable.
Guest chapter 53 . 5/18/2018
I really HATE that this keeps switching povs without any fucking warning...and honestly? Why bother with alices and jaspers povs? SO dumb.

You really should just stay in Edwards pov
Guest chapter 13 . 5/18/2018
NOW is the first time hes thought about getting rid of tanwhore? WOW that's really fucking sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Soooooooo Edward sounds like hes really into tanwhore...he acts like he ws just "going with it" for no reason, but then he said that he went along with the stunt because he hoped that tanwhore would change her mind about being his wife and mother of his child.

He wanted Tanya...im so fucking disgusted by that thought. Why use tanyas character? Shes nothing but a nasty cumdumpster.
Guest chapter 77 . 4/6/2018
Where is rose?
Guest chapter 160 . 2/1/2018
Please update!
Daire123 chapter 160 . 1/30/2018
please update again soon! you are missed! I'm really curious how the custody is going to happen with these love birds!
Allleila chapter 160 . 1/28/2018
Great story. Please don’t leave it there. Update soon!
Ju C P chapter 1 . 1/20/2018
Amazing story. i hope you update
8,893 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »