Reviews for Hormones
Dutch chapter 26 . 12/25/2010
Just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed this story a lot. It was written quite some time ago, howver, the plot and the story was great. Are you still writing other stories? Look forward to reading some of your other stories.
Melek chapter 26 . 3/10/2010
That was so really good. I'm impressed from all your Storys M/L are meant to be thats for sure! Do you have more storys I would like to read more. You can send me an answere to my E-Mail if you like!

Melek
Jeanetteg chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
That was firey... I don't no how to say it any other way. But Max got one blast heat out of the way.. And poor Logan got his satisfaction... Finally
claire chapter 26 . 3/10/2007
u never mentioned the nurses outfit max stole i was looking forward to logan reaction. well u do a one-shot of it plz.
dgurisko2001 chapter 26 . 10/28/2006
Great Story, any sequala in the works?
Trust.Hope.Love chapter 26 . 8/18/2006
I just wanted to let you know that I just read this entire story over the last few days! I absolutely love it! Also, if you were to write a sequel, I would totally read it...although, it was like a couple of years ago that you wrote this. I loved all the different storylines and the use of all the different characters! Fantastic writing!
RT4ever chapter 26 . 10/24/2005
Okay so I was bored and flipping around. I start reading this, okay well I reread my favorite scenes and then I flip to the reviews, not really sure why, but what do I discover? I've totally never reviewed this story. Honestly I swear to god I thought I did, I know it was one of the first few I read and it's one of the few I actually come back to and read again, so I am truly shocked with myself.

Okay well I'm guessing you can figure out I like it since I do come back to it. It's a really good story, it never becomes slow or sluggish, their interactions always feel fresh, nothing's ever repeated and it makes me forget I hate planes, okay well up until the crash. Once more great story! Sorry I forgot to review it when I first read it.
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 15 . 7/13/2005
loving your story. I'll come back and read the rest. Gotta go to work. But anyways keep it up. Its totally awesome.
apple chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
oh logan is so cute;-) the perfect boyfriend*lol*
Alice chapter 26 . 2/19/2005
Max/Logan are the perfect couple. Thanks for this lovely story!
Lady Danger chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Your story is interesting and good keep it up
Ancient Galaxy chapter 26 . 1/10/2005
Utterly and completly brilliant and inspired ! I loved it ! I read all the chapters in one go, it took several hours, but hey, sacrifices need to be made when faced with great fanfic ! Loved the well placed smut as well ! Hope to see a sequel soon !
guevera chapter 26 . 12/31/2004
thanks

im really goin to miss ur weekly installments, no one writes ML anymore and its nice to know there are still some great writers out there.

Thos chapter really did cheer me up a lot and i hope u have a great christmas.
Kyre chapter 26 . 12/27/2004
I haven't read this fic since the first chapter or two, since I'm not interested in post-FN fics, but when I saw your summary say "complete" I had to read the last chapter to see how you ended it. I'm glad I did, 'cause it was good-just the right mix of tension/action and lightness, and of course satisfaction at the end. I'm glad you wrote an M/L story (not enough of those around these days), and I'm really glad that you stuck with it! Congratulations on finishing it.

Any chance you'll be writing an S1-based fic soon? *puppy dog eyes*
babyangel86 chapter 26 . 12/27/2004
i loved the story, it ended wonerfully... a sequel is definitely in order... this story has been aroud way too long for you to just stop...

merry xmas...