Reviews for Draconian Fate Works - Volume 1
jericelona chapter 7 . 4/14
kokabiel feels like a teenager or a kid in this fight.
jericelona chapter 7 . 4/14
your way of having shirou fight everybody 1 on 1 is getting ridiculous. will everyome get a piece of him?
jericelona chapter 6 . 4/14
shirou's evil twin Rodrigo?
jericelona chapter 5 . 4/14
you altered the flow of dxd by killing freed then you introduce his long lost same same evil twin brother, creed and added kiritsugu to the mix lol.
jericelona chapter 4 . 4/14
the assassins from his old world sure is a turn off.
epic hatty chapter 7 . 4/3
what about his reality marble?
epic hatty chapter 5 . 4/3
but the married blades are at least c hoe do they get broken but what amounts to a D-
I really dont know where you got the idea that Rias and/or others are older than the rest. Rias is legitimately 17 (or was it 18? It was one of the two) in DxD. So is Sona. Devils age normally until 18 which is when they stop aging like a human and do the whole nigh eternal youth.
Beast Mode92 chapter 14 . 3/18
Cao Cao is up there with Cinder Fall as characters that are easy to hate. He really needs someone to burst his bubble like when Watts verbally torn into Cinder.
Whens the next update?
anzafay21 chapter 14 . 2/3
Thanks for the chapter and story so far Kratos!

WOW! Its been an absolute pleasure to read your story over the last couple days and see your take on the fate and dxd crossover and let me tell you this is by far one of my favorites!

This story has so much potential and I can't wait to see where you'll take this story and how you'll interpret the arcs and involve our favorite hero. Really excited to see what you'll end up doing with the magic crest he got from the dead apostle, the light from kokabiel, and if he'll get any other weapon based sacred gears in the future and what sub species he'll create from them.

Loved the fight scenes you've created especially the berserker shirou and juggernaut ise that fight was pretty badass! Curious to see if you'll bring rin, sakura, and luvia into the dxd verse or keep it strictly dxd with some of his old enemies.

Keep up the amazing work! Looking forward to the next chapter! Hope you continue your story!
J-SECTION-L chapter 14 . 1/29
Ah shit, Cao Cao has Command Seals.
Honestly Shirous whole humans can survive without gods bit here is hilariously easy to shoot down. Given how many myths involve humans being tought things kokabiel could just go we taught you that.
Natsu-Dragneel 210803 chapter 7 . 1/14
is Lyle alternate shirou
FanDxD chapter 12 . 1/11
I really hope you update this soon! I really want to see what exactly are the Sacred Gears Shirou has and their powers and what more he could get! It would really be cool if he like managed to evolve one or more into the level of a Longinus Level SG!
1,628 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »