Reviews for Draconian Fate Works - Volume 1
attismorte00 chapter 15 . 5/25/2022
gooooooooood
The Rupture chapter 15 . 5/23/2022
Well look who returned from the grave.
ToastedCookies chapter 15 . 5/20/2022
Attempts to consume Shirou’s dreams

Gets overwhelmed and fucking explodes
DALucifer13 chapter 15 . 5/19/2022
when cao cao mentioned bringing shirou in via being controlled, i can imagine the trouble trying to tailor a mind control spell for someone as fucked up as shirou to have a reality marble, his brain just works different.
lastapril123 chapter 1 . 5/19/2022
Blue's tits? Nice
deadal chapter 15 . 5/15/2022
welcome back! i hope it is for good!
flip flip2 electric bogaloo chapter 3 . 5/15/2022
I thought he used Rhongomyniad
rcontrerasflores499 chapter 15 . 5/15/2022
hello, I'm glad you're well, and good chapter, well changing the subject, Shirou is the Last person to enter the Throne, as he is also the Last Candidate after No Longer There More Capable of Entering the Throne (for something he is called says The Last Hero) being the other people to enter the Age would be Armstrong who died in 2012 and Stephen Hawkins who died in 2018 (for having met the requirement of common recognition and great deeds) Regarding Rin and Luvia they are Containers for Spirits more than anything For the Fanserve, since Rin really does not look like Ishtar and Ereshkal (From the Myths and Legends) at all, having to resort to saying that it is because of her taste for Gems/Jewels, with Luvia because she comes from a Family of Mercenaries so that she is the Goddess of Justice does not make much sense to say. But Everything else I felt Good since Zelrech really told me from what a Friend who has been in the Nasuverse for some time told me that Zelrech is the same as Shirou in the sense of having a Strong Sense of Justice but yes, with pleasure for the Magical Girls so she would genuinely get along with Shirou
Arakile chapter 8 . 5/14/2022
who is the Chicago magus that emiya shirou is talking about?
calvin9871 chapter 15 . 5/13/2022
looking forward for rin and luvia coming to DxD
BJJPanda chapter 3 . 5/12/2022
The power levels are so fucked that I can't read the story. Shirou is just letting enemies live for no reason, not using reinforcement and being dumb as hell. There is only so much that can be excused for the sake of plot.
BJJPanda chapter 2 . 5/12/2022
The power levels are wack, Shirou should have fairly beat those fallen angels. How the fuck did they survive a noble phantasm? And Raynare can just get back from her torture like nothing happened ok. I like the story but you way undersold Shirou in this fight.
shairetdin chapter 14 . 5/10/2022
а что за фанфик где широ стал учеником зелтреча?
xXwolfsterXx644 chapter 15 . 5/9/2022
Glad it got updated again dude I definitely Can't wait for the next update
FAFNIR9029 chapter 15 . 5/8/2022
Excelente, ya extrañaba este fic
1,893 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »