Reviews for Draconian Fate Works - Volume 1
Tama Saga chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
There's an odd dissonance with Mittelt. On one hand she's a disrespectful spitfire who revels in violence and bloodshed. On the other hand, she had a pure motive for joining in.

Most of the time, to have the audience empathise with them, characters that are tricked generally tend to have a tragic portrayal. Mittelt seems unrepentful, so fabricating a situation with favorable circumstances for her livelihood seems...jarring I guess. It's sorta like saying that that ass that sideswiped you should be shown mercy and not be caught by the police.

Although...if you consider it an investment, this might actually be a great way to tell a story. I mean, it's a good way to grab the reader's attention by upsetting/unsettling them. Because it's not over yet. If the conclusion that you present afterwards is mind-boggling, you can turn that enmity into admiration.

I think I just learned a new storytelling device. And Mittelt survived. I like that a lot.

Another nice long chapter! Thanks for the entertainment!
Arawn D. Draven chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
Nicely done chapter. You've done well in painting Shirou's thought process, especially when it comes to the existence of Devils, since due to his own experiences, he is naturally wary of supernatural creatures.
Anyway, thanks for the hard work, and see you for your next chapter! Please keep up the good work!
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
Very nice chapter. Please update soon.
Gagging loli chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
i'll wait another chapter before passing on my judgement. (assuming my judgement is a big deal Kappa.)
Orcodon chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
Interesting chapter. I think you brought up a good point as to why Shirou didn't try using mind alter magic. The first being he sucks at nearly all magic and second a doctors' memory shouldn't be tampered with. Who knows how many patients he is responsible for and could be misdiagnosed if the doctors got his mind tampered. I feel that it was completely in character for Shirou to find another way rather than risk get someone killed for his own preservation.
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
I'd say give it a shot, as long as Issei remains a minor character. Most people don't have the experience to write a story well with two "main" characters so it turns out bad. Usually because of the unanswerable question of "who is stronger?"
fbiuzz chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Interesting, well I certainly see potential. Though "Blue's Tits" sounds like something from Gabriel's Hill of Swords.
R .D. T chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
intrresting...

i hope u update this story soon
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Not bad your a good writer in the sense of grammer and story telling I will have to see more story to comment on plot.
JumpingToaster chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Too early and too little to say good or bad. Not bad so far though.
Grinja chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I'm going to withhold judgement until I read more. Like someone pointed out, Shirou really isn't the cursing type, its very rare he does.
Kratos Pendragon chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I hope you continue this story soon, we could all use a little more Shirou in our life's.
ews1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
I like this so far and would like to see it continued, it'll be interesting to see if you put him in a peerage or if he clings to his humanity. The crest is an interesting addition, I hope he uses it.
tarrangar chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This is interesting please continue it.
Heliosion chapter 1 . 1/17/2015