Reviews for Draconian Fate Works - Volume 1
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
It was an interesting fight which made for an interesting start. I take it this is Shirou from Fate route considering his choice of sword.

I do hope Shirou doesn't join any peerage (or faction) but if he does... I don't think I would mind.
Green Eyed Jealousy chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
interesting
GGFBank chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Interesting, even exclude the DXD Material. the 1st chapter itself is already good.
EternalKing chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Write down descriptions for you noble phantasms and techniques and such. You don't write them and it makes the story not as enjoyable/immersive. Try and keep shiro as human as that is rare
SilverIceRing chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
It is like an unholy combination between Gabriel Blessing's Beyond the Outer Gates (as far as how they were in Red's home and how he became young again) and Fate route Shirou.

And I have no problems with that, considering how nicely written it was. I have high hopes for this story. Now to see if you keep him human (my preference) or turn him into a devil (not bad I guess...).

Looking forward to what you do. Update again soon!
withdranwnmadness000 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
well this story is interesting. wonder how he will change canon. also please dont be cliche like others. sorry if i sound rude. anyway nice story keep it up
a certain reading fan chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
interesting!
KennyGant7865 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Please don't go on bashing Issei he turned that so-called "weakness" into an absurd strength...those butt lovers can go to hell. OPPAI is better because shit doesn't come out of it
Jasenerd chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
This seems to be a pretty great story that I do hope you will continue.
BoundlessVortigern chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Hmmmmmmm?how should i say this...oh yeah!THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST CLICHE-IST STORY I HAVE EVER RED GODDAMIT!seriously i thought there would be a twist to this sure shirou gets a magic crest but man this just has beyond the outer gate written all over something new like when issei has an accident he dies and shirou replaces him in his that would be interesting and i also agree to take inspiration from Continuation of the Ideal,A Demon lord's and judging by your reviews some of them agree with me thank change this your a good author i read your stories please dont let this be dont get him get killed by raynare HE HAS POWER GODAMMIT!.
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
You need to work on Shirou's characterization. Go back and play the the game. Play close attention to how talks and thinks. Two issues with this that are easy to point out is that he doesn't curse or swear to any higher entities. The worst he ever says is the equivalent of "damn it". Shirou is a difficult character to portray, simply because he is so distorted from the human norm. You'd probably be better off using the third person.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Very interesting looking forward to the future mastergamer98007
alpha95 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Hahaha great story! I hope to see more in the future.
PS: Great job with Shirou it looks like Rin WAS able to get him to start thinking like a regular human. Sane!Shiou FTW!
reality deviant chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
interesting promise, but it remind me all too much of Beyond the Outer Gate-by Gabriel Blessings.
who did almost the same thing (at the start) only with Harry Dresden replacing shirou.
BlackRequeim chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Interesting, there really isn't enough here for me to say if I like it or not. The highschool did has a lot of pitfalls that a story could fall into, the easiest one is to be just plain unoriginal. I can't tell if it's original or not yet.
1,894 | « Prev Page 1 .. 115 122 123 124 125 126 .. Last Next »