Reviews for Draconian Fate Works - Volume 1
keybladelight chapter 18 . 2/17
Well happy to see you back hope that in the futur one of the girls ask Shirou if he there is a girl he like and shirou describe Artoria Pendragon while hint that he still love her.

Man that nightmare of Issei had was bad for is mind hope shirou find the spider quickly before he harm other innocent.
guiltyr2 chapter 18 . 2/17
Nice update. Tho I'm still not sure what's the point of this oc villain?

Is it to show the rest that shirou will be unaffected as he already experienced the angry manju )
Suzuran Kishigane chapter 2 . 1/12
Just so you know, the only thing I hate about Rias is her turning him into a Devil rather than actually using Magic that they could use to save him. Hell, Rias's Entire Peerage was literally given to her, base on the timing and locations.

Akeno was attacked by Devil's that lead to her Mother's death when she's 10, then around 2 Years later of running away, she was found with Rias Present.

Shirone aka Koneko was about to be executed by the Crimes of her Sister, yet they never did an Investigation for the reasons, and based on most Stories, she was given to Rias by Sirzechs like a gift.

Isaiah aka Kiba was in the middle of the snowy Forest, away from civilization, dying from Poison, yet somehow Rias was present, near a Church, which she should be way from. Like how Diadora Astaroth is near the Church for Asia to Heal that lead to her being Ex-Communicated.

Gasper is literally within Vampire Territory and somehow, Rias was there as he's dying, which she shouldn't even be there for any reason.

The 1st 2 have no homes and about to be killed, and the last 2 were dying in places where Rias wouldn't even be.

Rias, nor her family helped their Mental Problems and made it worse. Akeno had a hard time using Light Magic and nearly died due to her being incapable of using it. Shirone hated being a Nekoshō due to Senjutsu to the point that it weakened her greatly, Kiba's hated Holy Swords to the point that he lost himself, and Gasper not only is afraid of being in Public, but has no control over his Sacred Gear, and rather than help him gain Control, he was Locked up instead.

Rias never tried helping any of them. Hell, not even anyone within her Family tried helping them.

Then there's Issei who literally gain Mental Health Problem that made him incapable of being in a Real Relationship, and Asia who have Mental Problem of being incapable of doing anything that doesn't pleased her 1st Friend, aka Issei, while nobody help her get over with her constant Prayer that now Hurt her due to being turned into a Devil.

Both also died before being Revived and Rias never help them to overcome their Mental Health.

That's 2 Homeless and 4 Dying. The only 1 who willingly became Devil's aside for Akeno who only wanted to become a Devil to get rid of her Fallen Angel Blood, which failed, is Xenovia, due to her being incapable of doing anything if she isn't under someone. Rossweisse on the other hand was Tricked into becoming Rias's Rook.

I just can't help but dislike Rias cause, despite her disliking being known as an Heiress, she still acts like the world revolves around her. No wonder their Sin is Envy, they're probably masking it with Kindness to the point that they believed it themselves to be Kind.
TinyTitanFred chapter 2 . 12/29/2023
Is he seriously dishing out UBW for Raynare and Dohnaseek?...
Midnight1123 chapter 9 . 11/18/2023
plIuitwofpthyqlll
TwinstarDragon chapter 2 . 11/17/2023
I’m sorry everyone but it has to be done…

Shirou after hearing kiba swordsbirth crying

ShirouDon’t worry swordsbirth papa UBW (Unlimited bladework) will be back to visit you soon”
haruto456 chapter 17 . 10/26/2023
where is next chapter ?
Shinigami200 chapter 1 . 10/20/2023
Why do some fanfic writers say things like “root dame” or “dame the root” as if the root is some sort of god and not just a metaphysical plain of existence. Not only is it wrong in these context but it just diesbt sound right
pokemonrox7 chapter 17 . 9/5/2023
I've read the whole story so far and I find it very entertaining and engaging. Shirou in DxD is a fun concept to explore, and you delivered something I definitely don't regret reading all the way through.

The pacing, the humour, and the character interactions are all on point and ensured that I read until the most recent chapter. I definitely consider this a brilliant DxDxFate fic, and I look forward to seeing where it goes.

A couple of personal complaints that I have is that I wasn't really interested in the original characters that you've decided to include. They weren't poorly written but they did feel a little situational. Still, that's all me, nothing to do with how you write, don't worry.

Another thing I wish to address is the relationship that you tried to have established between Shirou and the Sitri Peerage. In canon, all but a few of the Sitri Peerage were little more than fodder, and trying to pair them up with Shirou just feels like you're trying to force a relationship that simply isn't impactful enough for me to root for it. I personally can not recall a single detail about Shirou's supposed love interests from their names alone. It's completely up to you how you approach this though, I don't mean to take that away from you. I just feel like someone like Shirou would probably be more suited for someone a bit higher up the totem pole.

Also, I feel like the final bosses of each arc were kind of like damage sponges. The battles just seemed to drag on.

But these are just minor gripes over the core of a very entertaining story. I definitely don't regret my time here, and it's certainly high up on the list of my personal favourite crossovers.

I hope that you keep writing this amazing story, I'll be looking forward to every future chapter!
kykkoman4 chapter 5 . 8/15/2023
oh shit it's the marker
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2023
He does know Arthur kills people right? He does know people kill using swords right?
Noreen I-shi chapter 2 . 8/4/2023
So far so normal, normal plot with the same ending except that involved Shirou, nothing particular, just canon plot in the end
Haurliel chapter 6 . 7/29/2023
It seems there are inconsistencies in time. Namely, Mitelt being able to remember a whole Excalibur when she's like 100-200 yo. Even though Excalibur should have been broken near the time Arthur died which should be more than 200 years as the time of Knights ended when Guns were used en masse(I don't remember when exactly but it should be safe to say 300-500 years or so). Ofc I don't follow that Series as much as Fate so I might get some things wrong here, I don't even know/remember what some of the main cast look like. Btw I didn't comment this last chapter but can't Shirou just knock the string back in his bow THEN project his 'arrows' rather than project the arrow then knock it back? Saves some time and prob could have taken someone like Creed and Lyle by surprise imo.
loliwuzhere7120 chapter 7 . 7/11/2023
why is shirou speaking in such a cringe way
loliwuzhere7120 chapter 2 . 7/11/2023
I don't think the incantation is needed for a nameless sword and the incantation is wrong anyways. Besides shirou can already shoot nameless swords like Gilgamesh can
1,893 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »