Reviews for Draconian Fate Works - Volume 1
keybladelight chapter 16 . 12/22/2022
So you gonna do a dream arc I hope to see if shirou DxD friends see the dream of shirou.

So shirou nightmare his the fire of fuyuki his father, his mom her little sister illya, Rin and Sakura and all the world's evil hope he get his worst nightmare not be reunited with Artoria in avalon that could be Shirou biggest fear and nightmare.
ahsoei chapter 16 . 12/22/2022
I have sort of a bad feeling of what you're planning with Tsubaki here. Nonetheless, glad to finally have you back.

Merry Xmas!
Remzal Von Enili chapter 16 . 12/22/2022
Oh fuck the hell naw. Not spiders. Please not spiders.
bobthenerd chapter 16 . 12/22/2022
Thanks for another chapter. Two things though, first when talking about Epiales Mist you said it never had a balance breaker than in the next paragraph you said it did have one. Second when Griselda left with Xenovia and Irina you wrote Griselda left with Griselda in her arms instead of Xenovia.
Midnight1123 chapter 16 . 12/22/2022
It's about time, man
Jebest4781 chapter 16 . 12/22/2022
Quite good on how this went here. Keep up the good work.
keybladelight chapter 15 . 12/21/2022
I have finally finished reading hope you do the next update I love the Excalibur arc which those that do the Fate route that Shirou x Artoria romance are always my favorite and I love that you have made some prototype Excalibur and have all Shirou noble phantasm in his UBW and the knights of the round table NP be angry at the Excalibur shards especially Clarent.

Speaking of Kyoto I hope thay you can make shirou have the Tsumagari muramasa in Kyoto arc or any Japanese noble phantasm like Tamamo no mae, Kiyohime, sengo muramasa Oda nobugana ect in the Kyoto arc.

I hope you make some of the DxD girls that have a love crush on Shirou do their love confession but Shirou decline their love confession because he love only one woman in his life her beloved Saber is waiting to her in Avalon the ever distant utopia or ask Shirou what kind of girl he like and reveal a little about Artoria Pendragon or when they ask is origins and hope he reveal his first love Artoria Pendragon and still love her which you have done in the Excalibur arc.

Hope to see Shirou vs the hero faction to show the Nobles Phantasm of their descendant to show them what it really mean to be a Hero.
Shigeraki chapter 15 . 12/9/2022
Not really a fan of this chapter, for the very petty reason of lack of Shirou.
Shigeraki chapter 14 . 12/9/2022
It would be interesting to have a side story/plot going in the background where the side characters are trying to find a way to get Shirou more ‘life’ so he lives longer than his twenties or thirties. Or having a main arc in this story where Shirou has an mid life crises about how he’s going to die soon, and the side characters/people around him try to help, even though it’ll be for nothing. Just an idea I’m throwing out there.

Also you call Heaven the ‘heavenly Faction’ even though I’m pretty sure they are just referred to as ‘Heaven’ most of the time.
Shigeraki chapter 14 . 12/9/2022

Shigeraki chapter 12 . 12/8/2022
This is a nit pick but, Zeus shouldn’t call him Hercules, he should call him Heracles, since Hercules is Roman and Heracles is Greek. Or at the least call him by the name he was born with, which wasn’t Heracles or Hercules.

Also is that a Kratos reference? Or am I forgetting about a cannon servant from the fate universe.
Shigeraki chapter 12 . 12/8/2022
I can honestly say you did a better job with this story than your Infinite Stratos Story, I actually like this story and want to see it continue. Hopefully the next chapter is out soon.
Shigeraki chapter 8 . 12/7/2022
Really didn’t need to be descriptive when Shirou was saying he executed the magus. Could just say he executed him and be down with it
Shigeraki chapter 8 . 12/7/2022
If I had to make an educated guess/assessment of Shirou abilities. I would say that the only sacred gears he should get a reaction from are ones dealing with blades and the sort. Divine dividing and the Boosted Gear, I can make an exception for since Shirou has things linked to their lore. Excalibur, Rhongiminiad, etc. so I can see why they react to him but other sacred gears make no sense. Maybe dimension lost, but that’s a stretch since having a reality marble doesn’t Warrant that level of reaction. It does warrant a reaction but not to the level you say in the story.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2022
Why do power levels keep jumping? In the kokabael fight Rias and the rest of the devils got defeated in one move while at other points they put up a fight?
1,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »