Reviews for Draconian Fate Works - Volume 1
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2023
He does know Arthur kills people right? He does know people kill using swords right?
Noreen I-shi chapter 2 . 8/4/2023
So far so normal, normal plot with the same ending except that involved Shirou, nothing particular, just canon plot in the end
Haurliel chapter 6 . 7/29/2023
It seems there are inconsistencies in time. Namely, Mitelt being able to remember a whole Excalibur when she's like 100-200 yo. Even though Excalibur should have been broken near the time Arthur died which should be more than 200 years as the time of Knights ended when Guns were used en masse(I don't remember when exactly but it should be safe to say 300-500 years or so). Ofc I don't follow that Series as much as Fate so I might get some things wrong here, I don't even know/remember what some of the main cast look like. Btw I didn't comment this last chapter but can't Shirou just knock the string back in his bow THEN project his 'arrows' rather than project the arrow then knock it back? Saves some time and prob could have taken someone like Creed and Lyle by surprise imo.
loliwuzhere7120 chapter 7 . 7/11/2023
why is shirou speaking in such a cringe way
loliwuzhere7120 chapter 2 . 7/11/2023
I don't think the incantation is needed for a nameless sword and the incantation is wrong anyways. Besides shirou can already shoot nameless swords like Gilgamesh can
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2023
Rider Medusa. It is funny the Shiro still can't forget her looks.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2023
Interesting Xenovia doesn't join Rias
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2023
I've read a few chapters, and this "Shirou" I'd incredibly also struggles WAY too much against enemies he should be beating easily. You had him fight a dead apostle with an undead army and shadow powers, then had him struggle against RAYNARE a few chapters later? Like what?
Guest chapter 17 . 6/1/2023
I can’t wait to see the confrontation between him and Shirou.
RedTheVariant chapter 12 . 6/2/2023
bruh id kill them if these bitches use my arms like a fucking tug if war rope. if he was he normal person they would have ripped him in half. this is why i hate harems. i know this isnt a harem. but god damn does it feel like. i also would be able to love any of them equally if i was in that situation. and i also have little patience for bullshit. nine times out of ten im killing them and feeding there bodies to my dog. hell id only love one person. so harems just feel wrong and are against the principals i follow.
Tibokas chapter 2 . 5/25/2023
The mc seems rather... Not to sound mean, but incompetent.
codywhite162 chapter 17 . 5/16/2023
Loved the chapter! Looking forward to what happens next!
Teo Char chapter 17 . 5/15/2023
Crossover ideas in the world of RWBY.
Overall, the world has great potential. First, I recommend that Shirou be fully inhabitant of the Remnant world. Interference of the gods, rebirth, etc. may have memory and experience, but start with a clean slate. If he's a kid, I'd recommend pairing him with Glynda Goodwitch or Raven. I would prefer the Glynde as it is rarely used. She would be a good mom. Shirou is the vice principal's cute good son who makes her breakfast. And Uncle Ironwood as the father.
But it would be much more interesting to use EMIYA ARCHER.
Rebirth as Shnee.: Emya as Weiss' older brother, a year or two younger than WInter. Instead of family power, the glyphs would create different swords, plus silver eyes and white hair. It won't be so OP and yet powerful. And as Archer, he won't be a naive hero of justice, and his goal may be to run a company. Thanks to tracking, he could find hidden deposits of dust, for example in Vacuo. And immediately we have a tan on his skin.
The second option is to be an adult and be a school teacher or janitor. The caretaker would be funnier. Problems with the RWBY team constantly messing up or getting angry at Qrow for breaking things. And Archer himself would just like a vacation.
kirito3229sao chapter 17 . 5/11/2023
put scáthach and medusa, just to make it worse, put it with the memories of another shirou, hahahaha
Guest chapter 12 . 5/9/2023
Is Diodara still alive? If so, I hope Shirou runs into him soon. Good chapter.
1,898 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »