Reviews for Draconian Fate Works - Volume 1
Guest chapter 16 . 5/8/2023
Good chapter. Gotta admit, most of your villain appear Pure Evil. You should try adding any OC ones on the Pure Evil Wiki.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/8/2023
Okay, this OC villain is horrifying. And both he and the man in Tsubaki's nightmare kind of reminded me of Shinji and Zouken Matou. Hopefully, Shirou will find and kill the wielder of Nightmare Widow soon. I also wish that he would run into whoever that creep in Tsubaki's nightmare was and kill him. I also hope he will find and kill Diodara. I HATE RAPISTS.
Anyways, I look forward to the Holy Grail War of the DxD universe. I hope that the Servants summoned this time would be completely OCs. Servants like Rostam, Lovecraft and El Cid and a Master like Ryuunosuke Uryuu would be nice additions. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/8/2023
Slash Emperor from the 'Notes'? You are out of your mind. I like it. Really wonder what kind of force this Shirou will be if he joins Chaldea as a Servant.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/8/2023
A holy grail war in this dimension? Brilliant!
Still, I hope you don't bring Arturia into the mix. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against Saber, but I believe it would be more appropriate to bring new completely OC Servants for the sake of originality.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2023
You know coming back and re-reading it really cements the trucks load of fanon used especially involving like when he got stab in the heart leaving a scar which didn’t happen at all, Rin healed Shirou so well it there was no scar heck we even see him shirtless in the manga/anime/VN, also why would even have scars at all especially with Avalon in him it perfect healing not imperfect healing that would leave scar. Also why the heck would his lifespan be reduce out of nowhere it make zero sense and also again pointed at Avalon again for why it shouldn’t be. I could make a list, it’s been years since I read this and seeing it again it isn’t as good as a I first thought, no actually it was pretty bad.
DragonKing0117 chapter 3 . 5/1/2023
I'm rereading this as it's been a while, but I'd like to point out that Tomoe Meguri's first name is Tomoe and her last name is Meguri. It confused me a bit during her introduction as immediately before hers you introduced
Reya as "Reya Kusaka" (first then last name), then introduced Tomoe as "Tomoe Meguri" (first then last name) before proceeding to act as if Shirou calling her Meguri would be more impactful despite it being her last name.

This then proceeds to this chapter where she is constantly called by her last name and made me forget who she was several times as a result.
LightTrain chapter 7 . 4/11/2023
I understand the wish to hype and draw out a fight but Jesus, a magus killer like you’ve portrayed Emiya as would’ve killed kokabiel much faster. He has thousands of noble phantasms at his disposal and can recreate and break as many as he wants if he has the energy. One Gae Bolg would’ve solved everything, or if you’re feeling dramatic, make the apple act like berserker’s nine lives or something and have a final dramatic finish, but wow this fight drew out incredibly long.
Marcii Winters chapter 10 . 4/10/2023
DUDE
I WANNA SCREAM
THIS FIC IS SO GOOOOD!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
ALSO MAKES ME WISH I WATCHED MORE OF THE FATE SERIES BC I'M P SURE YOU'VE ALLUDED TO CHARACTERS FROM THE SERIES THAT I JUST HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE BC I CAN'T RECOGNIZE THE HINTS
Marcii Winters chapter 9 . 4/10/2023
IS SHIROU EVER GOING TO USE THE MAGIC CREST OR THE POWER THAT KOKABIEL GRANTED HIM?!
BC YEAH, SHIROU IS POWERFUL BUT I'M GETTING KINDA TIRED OF HIM STRUGGLING SO MUCH TO DEFEAT PEOPLE HE SHOULD REALISTICALLY BE DOING BETTER AGAINST
I GET THAT HIS WHOLE THING IS STRUGGLING AGAINST FOES MORE POWERFUL THAN HIM BUT WITH HOW MANY POWERFUL PEOPLE HE HAS FOUGHT AND THE RESOURCES HE HAS AVAILABLE TO HIM, HOW IS HE STILL HAVING SO MUCH TROUBLE?
Ranmaleopard chapter 17 . 4/9/2023
My god this is just really awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next! I eagerly await your next excellent chapter
MrCharly29 chapter 17 . 4/5/2023
great fanfic good job
JJKisREAL chapter 1 . 4/5/2023
Is it only just me or Shirou Emiya is to OOC here? I mean, the times when Shirou Emiya started hunting dead apostles or getting involved in some world ending shit, he had already experience horrors that he did not immidiately recover from, such as killing, and killing, and killing and dying. No fucking offense here, coz this story is still good, but just please, please make Shirou’s dialogue more like his canon self, or just make his dialogue fancy and formal to look at.
Cactus28 chapter 17 . 4/4/2023
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! A new chapter! Now I can’t wait for more. But, seeing that it took you as long as it did, I will happily wait for more chapters to come out.

I’m also happy that this isn’t an April Fools Joke Chapter, most other stories I’ve been reading released joke chapters and that really annoyed me. But this one didn’t. So THANK YOU.

But with this, stay safe, and have fun. Bye.
rcontrerasflores499 chapter 17 . 4/3/2023
It's fun to see how nightmare widow gets with Shirou, since he can't catch him, because how do you catch someone who doesn't have fear in himself? It doesn't help that Shirou himself has already lived his worst fears in the flesh and overcome them but without forget them, that and that he is such a Crazy Crazy that it somehow makes him sane.

PD: It's good to see you're back.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/1/2023
Burn in Holy Flame Spider!
1,898 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »