Reviews for Draconian Fate Works - Volume 1
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2022
What on Earth does a mirror even smell like?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/3/2022
Actualiza hermano xf no lo dejes inconcluso es una obra de arte gracias x entretenerme lo disfrute mucho
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2022
Thus is a good one bro
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2022
This is goodan
Sensepi Rescopula chapter 2 . 8/11/2022
shouldn't that attack have killed the fallen angels?
kirito3229sao chapter 15 . 7/27/2022
update please
nguyenmichal5168 chapter 15 . 7/26/2022
cant wait for next chapet, i hope shirou will show us his reality marble soon
JockholeFantasy chapter 5 . 7/17/2022
I miss this story please update Excalibur Blade Works is my favorite arch.
Lashamore chapter 2 . 7/11/2022
I can't help but think Shirou sounds way more like Shiki from Tsukihime
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 7 . 7/10/2022
So wait, if Excalibur accepted him, then why didn’t Avalon heal his wounds? That doesn’t make any sense. He should’ve been fine in a few hours.
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 7 . 7/10/2022
For him to not use unlimited blade works, the only option he has of winning…and you can’t use he doesn’t have the prana to use it as he was on a fairly strong leyline.
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 6 . 7/10/2022
So he can caliburn but he can’t wield Excalibur? Saber would be more than happy for him to take up her weapon. That makes no sense.
Sonic2610 chapter 7 . 6/26/2022
Nokia XD
Sonic2610 chapter 5 . 6/23/2022
I wonder if Saber would go to the DXD world with Shirou
ExploerTM chapter 9 . 6/7/2022
Nerfing for the sake of plot continues, worse, its now for the sake of comedy as well. Just a paragraph ago Shirou murdered few mages without even looking and now he stuck in a battle all of a sudden and doesn't even attempt to use lethal force for whatever the fuck reason despite murdering people. Just a paragraph ago, yeah.

Also villains escaping against impossible odds for the sake of keeping close to canon is such overused cliche its really annoying at this point. I taking back my words about divergence. Literally zero tension, you know if in canon villain doesnt die in this arc he will get away no matter what. Also Shirou literally first time he fought FA said he need to find counter to teleportation, yet here we are.

Yeah, ok, I'll just say thats strike 3 or I'll stuck here rambling all day.
1,811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »