Reviews for Such Moments We Steal
readingishappiness3 chapter 1 . 7/20
Loved this!
lipamo chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
oooh my god this is sooo lovely and hot and sweet it melts my heart. looooove it! i am a puddle on the floor right now - thank you so much for this story!
Farfasims chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I really like this story, thank you very much
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Hahaha! Sweet! ;-)
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Cute. Makes me wish it had happened like this.
ceceba chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Gorgeous. I absolutely loved that Star Trek reference :)
iloverob32 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Overall, I enjoyed this. Fairly well written. I saw several typos that I think would have been caught with a simple read-through. I also thought Oliver was a teensy bit OOC when he said, "As long as that promiscuous behavior only involves me." I honestly think he wouldn't say that. It is more likely he would agree with Felicity when she says she likes it. But this is just my opinion and I could be completely off. Anyway, I really did like this. Lovely concept and I wouldn't be able to keep my hands (lips) to myself if I had Oliver in Hawaii. :)
No.1TwiFanpire chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
This was one of the best Olicity stories I have EVER read! It was amazing! It was sweet and funny and sexy! I loved it! It was much needed since this is nowhere close to how the show is going :( Great job. Wish this was how the show went!
fucking love song chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
So perfect!
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I love your story :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Aww, I love it! Perfect amount of sexiness, and love O & F's relationship!
bookslover93 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I just love it! Well done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Brilliant - absolutely loved it :D
TheTequilaGirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Awesome hahahaha loved this fic !
You should totally write more fun fanfics like this one !
Mimi chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
A really great and lovely story. I wouldn't be against reading more of that kind. :)

But (yes, even though I liked the story, there's a but) it would have been a much more enjoyable read, if the grammer wasn't so bad.
There's another tiny thing, but it's the grammer you should really work on.