Reviews for A Man of His Word
goth on ham chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
This was a wonderful read! Gotham needs more spanking fanfiction!
The dynamic between Oswald and Jim was really well done in this, and you got the characters down really well. I enjoyed the way you got across Jim's stern but not cruel attitude. Oswald's childishness and sneakiness was also really well portrayed.
NatxRave chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I loved this story please make more!
Kate chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I loved this fic ! Please write more with these characters your write them so well :)
Daniella chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I never thought I would enjoy a story about any grown person being spanked against their will, but this story was pretty damn good - whether it's meant to be a crack fic or not. Better writing and quality than most of the stories in the Gotham category.
Gttttttttttt chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Welcome back

I missed your stories :)
spankingfemfatale chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
I adore this fic so much you don't even know! LOL! I had to reread the spanking scene before I could leave feedback ;) I love that you made the spanking from Jim with the intent 'to make Oswald a better person' over just being angry with him... although I could see Oswald pushing him that far to LOL! I loved how you had Oswald reflect that it was the fact of how Jim was that he didn't think about killing him. I felt he would think the same way especially since Jim saved his life, there would have to be some residual gratitude there.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Good one shot thank you
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I loved it! :)
itstheurgetofall chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I love this story! I can definitely picture a scene like this between these two :)