Reviews for A Man of His Word
e.b woodhouse chapter 1 . 1/2/2019
non consensual spanking of an adult is my all time favorite fetish but i feel like you really could have done this in a more classy manner and not made it so sexual. when adults spank each others as an erotic fetishistic act it should be presented as classy if you want people to take you seriously.
goth on ham chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
This was a wonderful read! Gotham needs more spanking fanfiction!
The dynamic between Oswald and Jim was really well done in this, and you got the characters down really well. I enjoyed the way you got across Jim's stern but not cruel attitude. Oswald's childishness and sneakiness was also really well portrayed.
NatxRave chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I loved this story please make more!
Kate chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I loved this fic ! Please write more with these characters your write them so well :)
Daniella chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I never thought I would enjoy a story about any grown person being spanked against their will, but this story was pretty damn good - whether it's meant to be a crack fic or not. Better writing and quality than most of the stories in the Gotham category.
Gttttttttttt chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Welcome back

I missed your stories :)
spankingfemfatale chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
I adore this fic so much you don't even know! LOL! I had to reread the spanking scene before I could leave feedback ;) I love that you made the spanking from Jim with the intent 'to make Oswald a better person' over just being angry with him... although I could see Oswald pushing him that far to LOL! I loved how you had Oswald reflect that it was the fact of how Jim was that he didn't think about killing him. I felt he would think the same way especially since Jim saved his life, there would have to be some residual gratitude there.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Good one shot thank you
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I loved it! :)
allfallingdown chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I love this story! I can definitely picture a scene like this between these two :)