Reviews for A Profound Connection
Jan Leo Aqua chapter 26 . 4/20/2017
Why didn't you asked him who?! Why am I crying?!
Cas is really oblivious, poor dean
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 4 . 2/28/2017
I was kind of shaking in giddiness.

Cas is adorbs and I love Dean.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 2 . 2/28/2017
You captured all of my Dean feels
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 15 . 1/20/2017
very sweet, deep, funny and sad; everything I've read is wonderful! I can't wait to read the rest!
Snovolovac chapter 27 . 1/20/2016
this. is. amazing.
sb chapter 27 . 11/29/2015
wait, didn't you post "flight paths home" as an individual story? i don't mind that you added this to the collection, though. and i really love your writing!
if you don't mind me asking, why did you delete your other spn fics (beside "tipping the hourglass")? i've been waiting for months for an update for "dust in the wind," and to suddenly found it was deleted ...
balex85 chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
So far I've only read the first five stories and all I can say is wow! They are so beautifully done! Each one has been very different but believable in their own little worlds. I can't wait to read more.
Soulhearts chapter 27 . 11/29/2015
So beautiful, I absolutely loved it. So cute and sweet and bad-ass all at the same time; I really love the Morganite and Shadow Wing characters you created. I look forward to reading more of your stories soon.

Much Love,
Soulhearts
Little Cinch chapter 27 . 11/28/2015
Aww, this was adorable! I loved it!
hybiscus12 chapter 21 . 11/27/2015
I really loved that short story!
On another note, I usually don't like to read AUs but you write so well that even if the stories weren't about dean and cas I would still enjoy reading them! (:
xzettax chapter 18 . 11/17/2015
I usually don't review as much as I would like but this my friend, is freaking amazing, I love how you make everything smoothly. People are so ignorant that they don't see what is the most important part of a person, who they're emotional and psychological, it's doesn't matter what or who they like as long as they're happy so I love how you make that point out

I'll stop taking and say again I love this chapter so thank you!
Soulhearts chapter 24 . 11/1/2015
This was so lovely, thanks. I like how you change scenes so subtly. It's something I struggle with so its good to read your works, they give me insight. Looking forward to your next update!

Much Love,
Soulhearts
concrete13rose chapter 24 . 10/31/2015
There's something I love about cop!Dean AUs and this one was great. I like that Dean was a bit awkward and the flower thing was just too cute :)
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 21 . 8/28/2015
ugh that was just beautiful
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
that was the best one yet!