Reviews for City Lights
Fondofreading chapter 8 . 3/27
Good! It's nice reading AU sometimes
jadesaunders72 chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
Love it! Such an interesting perspective on a pairing we love
KoolCat.XX chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
This is great! I'm so glad you updated it! I love this story, and I hope another chapter comes out soon!
KoolCat.XX chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
It makes me disappointed that your last update was so long ago. It makes me feel that you will never update it again. It was-and still is-and amazing story. Unfinished, but still amazing. And I'd love to hear more.
vanessaswann13 chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
OH NO SHE DIDN'T
BlackBatLicorice chapter 4 . 3/1/2015
Wow, a spanner in the works! As usual, I love this. I can't wait to see more!
Snnow chapter 4 . 2/25/2015
Things are getting awesome. I loved the Davy Jones hint, I loved the "she has another name, Dalma". I love where this story is heading.

The ending was... Wow. I hate Angelica. I hate her character. I do really despise her (and I could give you a list with my 100 reasons of why I hate that kind of characters). I hope you're planning to give her what she deserves! And I'm looking to see a jealous!Lizzie.
Actually, in PDC4, I wanted to see Jack speaking about her... Making a comment about Elizabeth or Will. But it was like they hadn't existed. I was so disappointed at PDC4 :(

Thanks for updating the fanfiction :)
Libertied Insanity chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
Oh my. What ha0pens neexxttf
Snnow chapter 3 . 2/14/2015
ugh, I just fell in love. With the story.
Libertied Insanity chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
Lol
BlackBatLicorice chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
I don't normally read AUs set in modern times because well, they usually suck, but I liked the sound of this and I'm glad I read it because it's entertaining and also very interesting storyline! Hope to see more soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2015