Reviews for Madman in a Big Black Box
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
Great story. I always did wonder, but not much, since this is nightmare material. Stuck for 2000 years in a small box, unable to move at all? Dear Gods. Wish it never happened, but then...What you did to The Doctor here was really terrible. And awesome, with Jack and Amelia. If that made sense.
You write wonderfully. The description of consciousness and dialogue fits Eleven so naturally, which is actually kind of scary, especially when his quirkiness and not-quite-sanity start blending together and I find myself wondering how much of it was him in the first place. Thank you very much for sharing this.
Heather Snow chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Very interesting idea. This was fun to read. I'd love to see more with Jack and Eleven.
Astrakelly chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
Sorry forgot to add that I hope you write a second meeting between jack and 11 so the doctor can explaine what happend
Astrakelly chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
Really good, I liked it
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Wow! That's so creative! I always like to think that self-fulfilling paradoxes HAVE to begin SOMEWHERE, right?
I like how you incorporated Jack into the great timey-wimey mess that is the Pandorica paradox. I love Jack. :D
Oh, and I love how you show how much the Doctor cares for Amelia, really sweet. :)
("For protection." Aaahh! So cute! I love it! 3)
Shadows