Reviews for Shoot and Jab
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2016
This fanfic is amazing! Please update :3
Guest chapter 7 . 4/8/2016
I love your fiction but I want you to quickly written later because I do little more than wait
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
I love your fiction and I would quickly result because for me the wait is unbearable
Nicole NightLock chapter 7 . 2/5/2016
Please update soon! Then Hyuuga will know about the marriage and fight! An argument..fuuuuu
Salome Maranya chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
Just asking out of curiosity, is it really possible/reasonable to give a punishment of that kind in anime canon (if not in Japan)?
Jounouchi123 chapter 6 . 4/29/2015
Normally I dont like the OC fictions but this one proved me wrong. Its really good and I liked you r OC she is really realistic and dont seem too imaginary
CherryPop0120 chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
Writing an author note is not a bother. I like reviews too. :)
Lol, Momoi is so protective, but I think inwardly she knows that Kuroko doesn't like her that way.
Your OC is a very unique character I've yet to see here, so good job! I like tomboy characters (I am one). :3
Silvestre1245 chapter 5 . 1/23/2015
Awwwww XD Heheh :3 Rin is just too stubborn ;3 and I guess this is the part when Kuroko will make her have a slightly more respectful feeling towards Kuroko? :3 I hope so XD looking forward to your next update!
chibi-no-baka chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
Keep up the good work! You can do it! Can't wait for more! (BTW: idk if this was mentioned before, but can Rin play basketball? At least adequately? Or any sport in general or does she just fight? Why doesn't she join a martial arts dojo or something to "channel her anger into something productive"?)
Demi-Chaos chapter 4 . 1/22/2015
You updated! Yay! It was a great chapter ooooh I can't wait for the next one! Please, please, please *.*
Silvestre1245 chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
oooh! Things have gotten interesting! XD Heheh ;3 From the moment I read the first paragraph of this chapter, I already liked it because it created more of a background for Rin. The fact that she was wearing a cap and pulled it down because she felt out of place was something I found really clever of you. It's detailed, intricate things like gestures such as this that builds up the story ;3 Really enjoyed this chapter XD looking forward to the next one now that things have heated up ... eheh.
Silvestre1245 chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
Ahhh XD Loving her personality so far :3 I dunno whyyy XD Hahahah xD I really like the part how you linked the a certain to cause her to snap like a switch :3 it's a nice idea xD onto the next chapter! Oh, and I don't think I saw any grammatical errors :3 really nice and clean writing here.
Silvestre1245 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Oooh :o interesting idea! XD I don't find many stories with the main OC as a delinquent and I have to say that I've always quite liked that idea XD Interested in what happens next so I'm off to the next chappie!
Xxdreamergirl95xX chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
Man Rin has a mean uppercut!OHOHO Tetsu is serious!Loved this chapter!
Demi-Chaos chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
I think Rin is pretty cool. Please update sooner! ;)