Reviews for Cast of Characters
patleon909 chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Honest to god, this was a fantastic not-so-little oneshot. I loved the dynamic between all of the characters and how Pyrrha and Jaune got closer and closer together. Really nice job man, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
pankaka chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
its DOCTOR Oobleck :P
vindictious chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Couple of misspells, but nothing that harmed the story. Still loved it.
Thanks for writing it, Pyrrha being my favorite character after all!
Operator Blake chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Loved the oneshot! You should totally continue it, or hand the story off to let others continue it!
Tomas44 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
wow, that was long but im glad i read it. i've been putting it off for a while now because of how long it is but i'm glad i finally read it because that was really cute and adorable. thank you for writing this i definitely enjoyed reading it
Draven Eclipse chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Well this story was completely awesome and very well executed. I noticed some grammar errors and the use of wrong words here and there, but it did not ruin the story at all. That aside, I thoroughly enjoyed this story and will probably read it again in the future. I fell all the character portrayals were spot on and Nora, Jaune, and Ren being DDR masters is now my offical headcanon. Good luck in future stories, although I doubt you'll need it.
The Flippant Writer chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
There were quite a few words you used incorrectly (frugal, adversity, etc). Don't be afraid to look up the definition of a word if you aren't to sure about it.

Other than that, this was a nice on-shot. Keep it up.
Stompingoombas92 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I really liked your fic a lot. Other than the few grammar errors it was a great story! Thanks for writing it!
Gamer AlchemistZ chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Aw man, I love Arkos. Thanks for this. It was great.
TigerRaiken chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
This. Was. Great. A jump through time at several points is needed when having a one-shot altogether. Yes, all of team JNPR collectively dance now, they just have to initiate Pyrrha into their DDR sessions XD

Anyway, 'twas a good read! Hope to see more collective team JNPR and Arkos fics whether they be T or M rated in the future!