Reviews for Cycles Upon Cycles
M1stymix chapter 16 . 8h
Holy shit but Shepard's strikers is ridiculously funny like the name itself was ridiculous for a spec ops team. Even more so when Sheppard said the line let's move. But i like it it grows on you
ben.barnet.9 chapter 37 . 10/23
so an idea for the story is if edi gets a body have the body be semi-autonomous or just autonomous from the adjutant edi I think it would make things much more interesting and it would be a way to fix herself if things might go south with the engineers
Guestinator chapter 7 . 9/25
Stupid council? Check. No one pointing out how they are simply mouth pieces to the real rulers? Check. Citadel being humiliated? Check. Citadel not giving into very easy and simple demands? Check. Citadel ignoring how a specter is meant to sacrifice themselves for the greater good? Check.

Honestly? This entire story is a mess of stupid cliches, FYH and because someone is a named character, Saren, they are not being killed or handed over.

Hope you are alive but shit this story has tons of issue but tons of potential.
Guestinator chapter 6 . 9/25
They know everyone on the citadel is compromised, why are they not connecting these actions to whatever created said citadel? That this is but pawns being moved against them?

Massive failure of intelligence there for three smart species that have all the information needed.
JollieHotDog chapter 15 . 8/31
Wut? Shouldn't the reapers only have ships around tens to hundreds of thousands of ships only and not millions? Where did those other ship have come from?
JumpingToaster chapter 38 . 8/23
All very nice.
JumpingToaster chapter 27 . 8/23
Yeah. Still think Shep is Amon thing is stupid. Don't mind if it turns out great though. And if it works then it ain't stupid.
Expandingmind chapter 37 . 8/17
Not that I'm complaining about Honor-Bound and Star-Bound, but it's been nearly two years since the last update to Cycles upon Cycles. I have to ask if another one is coming, or have you abandoned that story?
evtrax chapter 3 . 8/5
Hah. I love that warhammer 40k reference. The Terran Emperor is using the Emperor of mankind's flagship.
frost.fox10141 chapter 5 . 7/18
Hope this gets updated in the future
sugoijack9 chapter 9 . 7/14
I considered the Cerberus as ignorant children than being compared the ones from Starcraft.
sugoijack9 chapter 8 . 7/14
I'm getting sick of a naive Saren. Just another Turian with supremacy mindset.
sugoijack9 chapter 7 . 7/14
A rational mind would think of handing the insane person that caused this problem in the first place.
But looks like rationality doesn't run with this Citadel Council who's too focused flexing their authority and ignorance than abide the the rules of newfound power.
Phantomdancer15 chapter 38 . 6/25
I agree it has been a while. Really love the story, anyone else found a good story similar to this?
Silverwingzz chapter 9 . 6/13
Cerberus shouldn’t even exist in this universe, they didn’t develop along the same path, I understand some people existing but not the same organizations.
1,391 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »