Reviews for Cycles Upon Cycles
Ilireanwri chapter 33 . 12/13
I really, really love this Story; it's awesome... no, scratch that. It's more than that :). I love how you're mixing the SC and ME universes. While I would love it if the SC characters (mostly Raynor and Kerrigan (are these two finally together or not? I hope they finally get something good in their lives)) had a bit more action, I understand that ME is Shepard's playground.
But of all things I dislike in the ME universe you had to bring back Cerberus, didn't you? I hoped they wouldn't exist with Earth being destroyed... I don't like Cerberus...
But I love the idea with Amon :) I was totally surprised by it, but I love it (when Amon's talking to Sovereign... Awesom), because when you think about it, it makes complete sense. No matter how twisted Amon's logic is, it's very realistic that he would sooner aid even those whom he sees as "imperfect" (and who defeated him) than allow the Reapers continue with their cycle of stagnation; because stagnation was the whole reason why he turned against the other Xel'Nagas: he hates it.
I would love if Amon's coonsciousness would have a few more appearances against the Reapers and if it's only tho verbally tear them down :)

I can't wait to read more of this story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
Ilireanwri chapter 22 . 12/12
HAHAHAHAHA, Oh man this Idea is awesome. Having Amon interfere with Sovereign's plans :). That's totally unexpected and still when you think about it, it makes complete sense since Amon's philosophy is the complete opposite from the Reaper's, and I can see him sooner assist those who bested him (and in a way proved their superiority to him) than let the Reapers continue their cycle :)
Awesome Idea
Ilireanwri chapter 12 . 12/12
Hmm, part of me doesn't like how you changed the Krogans because I liked them, especially Wrex with his dry and blunt humour :). on the other hand, the new Krogans are badass which makes me like them a lot besides my slight disappointment in the beginning :).
I'm curious: in ME there are a few Rachni left. Will they appear here too, and if they do will they meet the Zerg? I'm curious how this meeting would end; it could turn out very well or very bad...
Don't you dare to kill of Tali... Please? She's one of my most favorite ME-characters like Wrex.

Another question I have: what's the relationship between Raynor and Kerrigan in this Story? Because in cano he still loves her and she loves him and in the epilogue it's hinted they get together.
Blaze1992 chapter 33 . 10/20
Okay finally got to the latest CH and gotta say this is so well done makes me think it's a spin-off of the bioware games, there are somethings I didn't like or things not addressed. For instance why hasn't the alliance made their own mech force yet or why you felt the need to kill off the Ranchi when in canon you could spare them.
Blaze1992 chapter 27 . 10/19
So basically Xen and those following her are becoming something like the borg?
Blaze1992 chapter 25 . 10/19
So basically they freaking panicked and did something stupid despite the fact this has been happening since the end of the war. Despite the fact he's been loyal and good and has done nothing to shown signs of him being controlled or influenced.
Blaze1992 chapter 20 . 10/19
Aw no Ranchi surviving?
madsloth chapter 33 . 10/15
Great story you have going here. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Blaze1992 chapter 11 . 10/13
Umm so basically the Krogan are now gonna be like the locust from the GOW series?
Aka fighting with bestial savagery and animal like allies but still use tech right?
Blaze1992 chapter 4 . 10/13
Why wasn't this the first CH?
CaptainToast321 chapter 9 . 8/23
I'm kinda on the verge of dropping this.

I kinda feel you glossed over a major point in the story. Most Batarians are slaves. It's not just alien species. You essentially commuted genocide on a mostly innocent population for basically no reason.

Even the excuse for the war was far fetched. It was a minor raid that was mostly harmless.

It feels like the entire thing was just an excuse to see the Council get wrecked, but without any of the forethought and reasoning to legitimize such a situation.

Between that, the genocide, and what looks to be an amazingly stupid plot point with clones(the hybrids in Starcraft were probably the biggest piece of bullshit in the entire series), most of my interest is gone.
CaptainToast321 chapter 8 . 8/23
I read like 1/3 way through when I had to comment on something. There's no way in HELL the Zerg didn't already have infrared vision and near perfect dark light vision. They've ingested too many animals, and those traits really aren't THAT rare.

It would've made more sense for them to absorb info on biotics.
CaptainToast321 chapter 3 . 8/23
To be fair, your estimate of the ships size is a lot better then the BS measurements Blizzard gave for the ship. 100km while fuckibg enormous, is probably the minimum size for the capabilities it supposedly has.

As for the fast pace, there's really nothing you could do about that. In four years, the Starcraft races more or less rebuilt all of their military forces to before the 1st war levels, if not higher.

Give them the 20 or so years before ME canon technically happens, and they'd likely outnumber every races military combined by several degrees. That's assuming they haven't shared tech between Protoss and Terran, in which case it would be even more ridiculous.

The only other option would be for every person in SC to just hold the idiot ball for no reason.

So good work around on that.
CaptainToast321 chapter 2 . 8/23
It's hard to tell the ship sizes for battecruisers. Depending on what cutscene you watch and what various people say, they range from 560m to 9km long.

Also, it's probably bullshit from the first game, but aren't science vessels like miniature moons? Km long at least.
Scarease chapter 7 . 8/14
One Turrians life to save thousands think choose wisely.
1,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »