Reviews for Cycles Upon Cycles
KyliaQuilor chapter 38 . 12/5
excellent chapter.
KyliaQuilor chapter 37 . 12/5
Nothing wrong with borrowing from RvB, long as you admit it. I knew it!

Very fun chapter.
darkfinder chapter 16 . 11/7
it be weird to see zerg on the ship but understandable with there Alliance after all . to bad they have a THOR on the planet .
darkfinder chapter 15 . 11/7
he still gets away . they lost him again oh well .
darkfinder chapter 14 . 11/6
fun to see how he got there .
darkfinder chapter 13 . 11/6
what no nova . surprised they did not let them go back , they just no war ship in the sector instead of well .
darkfinder chapter 11 . 11/6
should be interesting see why they reaper would attack them . they have A.I. but they don't fight them . interesting to see how much things will change .
darkfinder chapter 9 . 11/6
you would thing economy be on the rise need more ships and R&D new tech and worlds to rebuild .
strange they never talked about there wars or what happen in there area of space .
darkfinder chapter 7 . 11/4
would have made more since if they attacked , if saren invaded there space for the beacon first game . some one saw saren a council spectre do it . oh well .
darkfinder chapter 6 . 11/3
fun to see how far it goes .
darkfinder chapter 5 . 11/2
well looks we have to see how long peace will last .
darkfinder chapter 4 . 11/2
strange you think they want peaceful relation with each other and just limit what can be exchange . oh well fun so far .
darkfinder chapter 3 . 11/2
you would think they try trading in other goods and use system custom station . fun to see what happens next .
Ilireanwri chapter 38 . 10/10
Uhm, I just had a thought: is it just me, or do the Xel'Naga and the Leviathans look as if they were distantly related? They do share some similarities like their powerfull Psionics (I refuse to call the Leviathans mindcontrol-abilities anything else, no matter what Bioware says!) and their insanely long livespans (the Xel'Naga can live for millions of years and it's at least hinted that the three Leviathans were around when the Reapers turned against them which was millions if not billions of years before ME...). the Leviathan could be failed Xel'Nagas (maybe they were one of two races destined to become Xel'Nagas but were not accepted because of them enslaving any species they met) or they could be an offshot of the Xel'Nagas who split off a very long time ago?... Anyway, should the Leviathan ever appear it'll be interesting :)
RohanVos chapter 38 . 10/8
Glad that I stumbled across your story again! It was a pleasure to catch up on, and I cannot wait to see where it goes from here!
1,351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »