Reviews for Cycles Upon Cycles
samsaq chapter 33 . 7/13
This is a great story, one I honestly like more than almost all properly published books I've read. With Starcraft tech, and an army at Sherpard's back, the story is different, even with a hint of just what has changed in the timeline. That and the fact you handled the ShepXKasumi so well, makes me just want more, if only updates were faster...
JessesanMan chapter 20 . 6/23
I know some people liked it, but i didn't like the whole 'rachni were zerg' thing. Shoulda stayed a separate species.
Touhoufanatic chapter 33 . 6/15
Fun. I like and hope my story can get half as much response. I look forward to more.
Morbious20 chapter 33 . 6/8
Great chapter and story so far .
tylermech66 chapter 9 . 4/29
ah, are you going to make it so that all batarians are evil shits, or is there ever going to be any good ones? I know civilians aren't allowed to leave their planets, so all we see in the games are the "privateers"
tylermech66 chapter 3 . 4/28
and what will a man do when his muffin is taken away? will he pout? or will he fly into a rage, mayhaps ask politely for it, or simply coldly kill the person that stole the muffin in the dead of night

yes.. :P
tylermech66 chapter 2 . 4/28
I hope the council isn't too cliché, I enjoy that in stories, but they shouldn't be too stupid to exist :P
shugokage chapter 33 . 4/12
Great job on this very interesting chapter!
Refraction of Light chapter 7 . 4/10
Jack the Reaper. Just wondering if you noticed that while turning her into one.
Zeru'Xil chapter 33 . 4/8
Andromeda is an amazing game
I wish I could see kerrigan react to the kett
Bastards are a pale imitation of the zerg
etheral-23 chapter 33 . 4/7
I really love your story. Though one aspect I wish we could see more is the different races and how they interact, we read about how they nameless soldiers fight together, but not much of them actually interacting outside of combat in a casual manner.
guest chapter 33 . 4/1
To be fair, if Samara had joined it would only have been a matter of time before someone wound up dead.
HappyTreeFriend chapter 33 . 3/27
It does feel a bit contrived having Samara, Morinth, Thane and Mordin on the same planet like this. And I don't really feel like Morinth would stick around when she would almost certainly know her mother is on the same world.

Maaaaybe they should've had Morinth join. Seems the Alliance could've helped her.

I won't attempt to explain indoctrination, but I could've sworn the game dropped a few hints. Or maybe I read it elsewhere.

Except for that rather minor issue I have no complaints about the last two chapters.
CReaper210 chapter 33 . 3/26
Good writing overall, but killing off Samara seemed kind of unnecessary. It's too bad. I did like her. She was very different from all the other members of the crew and I would be interested in seeing her interact with the Protoss.
Ultramarine756 chapter 33 . 3/24
Mass Effect Andromeda is lots of fun. Kind of sad to see Samara go, but to be honest I wasn't all that interested in her. As a character or otherwise. I do sympathize with her though. To hunt down and kill your own child? Dark. Anyway keep up the good work love it all.
1,133 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »