Reviews for Cycles Upon Cycles
Revliledpembroke chapter 36 . 4/12
Why do you keep saying "the hybrid" and not "hybrids"?
Revliledpembroke chapter 35 . 4/12
You've mentioned the Protons teleporters moving material before...

Why not active the timer of the nuke on the Normandy and then push it into the teleporter?
Revliledpembroke chapter 33 . 4/12
You really didn't need to kill her, you know. You've knocked enough people unconscious you could've done the same and then just left her on an Asari world.
Revliledpembroke chapter 31 . 4/12
I'm still not sure about this whole "Shep died but not really though" bit.

Why doesn't anyone just say Shep picked up an unwanted passenger? He's still physically human, he still has his human memories... That makes him Shepard.
Revliledpembroke chapter 21 . 4/11
I'm still not sure the the Alliance is destroying Eezo instead of selling it to the Citadel races. They'd make a killing!
Revliledpembroke chapter 19 . 4/11
Lt. Ash feels and acts more like a Sergeant to me, and did Jenkins really just get promoted from Private to Sergeant Major? That's skipping (potentially) Private First Class, Lance Corporal, Corporal, Sergeant, and Gunnery Sergeant ranks. That's a big deal.

Also, Anderson enlisted but became an officer in 3 years? People can wait three years to get a single promotion.
Revliledpembroke chapter 12 . 4/10
I'm going to have to side with the original Krogan here: Wrex changing who the Krogan are on a societal level is fine. On a genetic level, though? Not fine. Not at all fine.

It'd be one thing if the Krogan had a few, harmless additions (like just the spike throwers) or a connection to the Zerg Hive Mind, but extra eyes? Tails that reach the ground? Reproductive systems gone? Living artillery pieces? That's not right. That's more akin to what the Reapers do.

I actually found myself rooting for Uvenk or Weyrloc Guld.
Revliledpembroke chapter 6 . 4/9
Either the Salarian or the Asari - supposed experts at the cloak and dagger warfare - should have suggested Saren use a proxy to hire the Batarians. Even better, make it look like the Shadow Broker hired the mercs.

Hell, maybe even hire the Shadow Broker and use his elite mercs to run the job on the Zerg planet, letting the Spectres keep their involvement a secret.
I hope your doing well since it's been 2 years since you updated. I hope some day you come back to this amazing work of art. Hope you are back on your feet again and till you return to us fans and this book we shall be waiting for you. Entaro tassadar :)
dantezess chapter 6 . 3/25
Eh, if Kerrigan despite being linked to every swarmling doesn't know that a Larva was taken I'm going to have to call bullshit.
lol The Backyard Skirmish
danlocke7 chapter 9 . 12/12/2021
Good story so far and never apologize for the Batarians getting shit on those slaving scum deserve what they get.
itioministralis chapter 2 . 12/8/2021
Seems to be another one of those 'retarted aliens, humans hell yeah' stories, where anything 'alien', or anyone from the original Mass Effect Universe here is turned into a plot device to make the humans and their allies look 'badass' (a teenager's definition of badass, that is). Nothing here feels real or even remotely believable.
M1stymix chapter 16 . 11/28/2021
Holy shit but Shepard's strikers is ridiculously funny like the name itself was ridiculous for a spec ops team. Even more so when Sheppard said the line let's move. But i like it it grows on you
ben.barnet.9 chapter 37 . 10/23/2021
so an idea for the story is if edi gets a body have the body be semi-autonomous or just autonomous from the adjutant edi I think it would make things much more interesting and it would be a way to fix herself if things might go south with the engineers
1,404 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »