Reviews for Cycles Upon Cycles
ShadowCub chapter 37 . 6/20/2019
Kerrigan still worrying about Jim...grow up.
Worry about the Zerg. Can't go too far out.
More.
Jebest4781 chapter 37 . 6/20/2019
this was great. keep up the good work
Ebanu8 chapter 37 . 6/20/2019
Hope to hear more from you, and that you still have a roof over your head.
pt1oef chapter 37 . 6/19/2019
I thought this story was abandoned.
Dounia chapter 37 . 6/19/2019
Boss battle! I don't suppose Shepard and co. have a spare Odin lying around somewhere? Anyway, love to see this update.
Vanessa Masters chapter 37 . 6/19/2019
Nice, down two assholes. But while trying to stop Cerebus, the Reapers now attack! Oh, not one thing, it's another.
X59 chapter 37 . 6/19/2019
This was brilliantly done and I just loved that Brooks and Kai Leng are dead. The fact that the Strikers used Cerebus's obsession against them was glorious and showed brilliantly thinking on their part. They were so focused on the Strikers they forgot about other forces that could intervene like the Alliance.

Not going to lie I can't wait to see Cerebus completely destroyed and wiped out from the board.
Anonymous1684 chapter 37 . 6/19/2019
I see the red vs blue inspiration in the ghost fight, not that I minded I enjoyed the chapter
Thorthemighty321 chapter 37 . 6/19/2019
Are we talking Harvester Capital Ship or Harvester Destroyer?
frankieu chapter 37 . 6/19/2019
nice chapter thx for writing it
taintedahab chapter 12 . 6/14/2019
Huh, I bet the citadel is crap get itself over the new Krogan
taintedahab chapter 6 . 6/14/2019
If you’re gonna poke a bear, better take it to dinner first.
Jameslw chapter 36 . 6/2/2019
I had the idea. What if the Xel'naga realized that only a being of their power could stand against a harvester so created a plan so that there would be a being that could stand against the harvesters. They created nanites that would affect everyone and everything in th K sector. Tasadar created the artifact to start the process of allowing a mortal being to use the power of a Xel'naga. There are 5 requirements for full control of the power. 1. Being hit by a dieing Xel'nagas power, 2. Using that power subconsciously, 3. Using the power consciously. 4. Being made aware of where the power comes from and 5. A Xel'naga structure responding to the power without a Xel'naga being present.
Dactyl chapter 36 . 3/27/2019
Well, you’re off to a good start, this is really good.
pyrogreninja chapter 5 . 3/26/2019
My friend, I have read most of your stories and they are really good, with the largest mistake being a misspelled word. But you must know something. There is no such thing as overkill. Only fire and reload. Great story looking forward to reading the next chapter.
1,451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »