Reviews for Cycles Upon Cycles
A Sleeping Moon chapter 28 . 8/23/2022
Good idea of them sticking it in and not pull the stupid and be stupid about it, but given that the Alliance had evidence and a much superior force is afraid, it is understandable.
A Sleeping Moon chapter 27 . 8/23/2022
Finally, the HIGHlord is around! Extremely sad that he is an enemy here currently but given that the double cross did not likely happen, he is not pissed at Amon right now.
A Sleeping Moon chapter 26 . 8/23/2022
Project Overlord, from the name I think I get the premise.

In another matter entirely, fucking knew it on Amon! Also the new elements from Legacy. . . Please, please, a certain Savage HIGHlord be around!
A Sleeping Moon chapter 25 . 8/23/2022
And they can finally fix those slow ass elevators!
A Sleeping Moon chapter 24 . 8/23/2022
Amon livea! And crap its in the mind of Shep2x!
A Sleeping Moon chapter 23 . 8/23/2022
Ah, finally. The Golden Armada shall bring the light and justice of the Firstborn to these monsters!
A Sleeping Moon chapter 22 . 8/23/2022
Ha! Every day's a war story for Terrans! Also Amon. . . I see what you did there chief. And I like it!
A Sleeping Moon chapter 21 . 8/23/2022
Ah I see, given this is a Fusion fic, the Reapers crippling the organics of psionic potential, even manipulating the Protheans of it would be something they would do given how many potential psionics have.
A Sleeping Moon chapter 20 . 8/23/2022
It is honestly strange that the 'Toss dont have emergency recall when their going to almost die or something when Anderson just said the words. . . Just saying.
A Sleeping Moon chapter 19 . 8/23/2022
Finally, the dogs are found and its found by the best known spook other than old Kerrigan!
A Sleeping Moon chapter 18 . 8/23/2022
Man I forgot but Garrus calibrations? :V

Oh, als nice that the Cipher was nabbed still.
A Sleeping Moon chapter 17 . 8/22/2022
My, seems Shep2x is collecting a list, hue hue hue :3
A Sleeping Moon chapter 16 . 8/22/2022
Hmmm lemme guess on what Kerrigan would put, Grunt?
A Sleeping Moon chapter 15 . 8/22/2022
And yep, Shep2x understands. In another matter, Nihlus better survive this joint.
A Sleeping Moon chapter 14 . 8/22/2022
Well, it seems Nihlus is around and with psionics on the table, could likely be saved.
1,451 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »