Reviews for Cycles Upon Cycles
Phantomdancer15 chapter 38 . 6/25/2021
I agree it has been a while. Really love the story, anyone else found a good story similar to this?
Silverwingzz chapter 9 . 6/13/2021
Cerberus shouldn’t even exist in this universe, they didn’t develop along the same path, I understand some people existing but not the same organizations.
Wargensnack chapter 38 . 5/2/2021
I know it's been a year and a half since the last update, but I hope this story isn't dead. Loved what's here and ending on the cliffhanger I'd just the worst way for a story to go dark, lol. Either way I love your other stories.
valkrus chapter 38 . 4/21/2021
Is this still going?
Maxamumdes chapter 38 . 3/24/2021
I really want to like this story, and when I first read it it was one of my favorites I had come across. But after rereading it a few times, as someone who is a Mass Effect fan it just becomes grating. Everything is just so much in favor of the Starcraft side there doesn't feel likr any need to be worried or invested. It's just so overwhelming compared to anything in ME. And it's a shame cause there are ways it could have been more fair but where snipped in the outset. If UED were around could have been an interesting faction to oppose them. The fact the Umojans and Kel-Morians just folded into the Dominion with literally no problems or consequence. All that happened in the background just uniting the Starcraft side and making it have no weaknesses compared to the Mass Effect side. Making the story so one-sided there's just no tension. Anything from Mass Effect the starcraft side will just do better.
valkrus chapter 6 . 3/13/2021
awww I actually like Bau
valkrus chapter 3 . 3/13/2021
I just noticed there's no eezo poisoning or is that a thing that is made up in one of the ME fics I've read?
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 12 . 3/11/2021
Wrex's Quad R.I.P 11832184
Guest chapter 3 . 1/30/2021
Asari my opinion are parasitic species that need to be confined or exterminated or they will overrun the Galaxy in time if they could breed with any species freely
Expandingmind chapter 38 . 1/15/2021
Much as I love your other stories, I'm kind of wondering when, if ever, this one will get another update.
dsvmaster chapter 3 . 1/14/2021
Spear of Adun is 74 km long and are Ark-ship, So it have personal fleet and fabrics So it can recreat protoss civilisation from the scrach. There 3 ark-ships including Spear of Adun but two of the were destroed in zerg attack on Aiur.
JC Denton-TheAugmentedGod chapter 38 . 12/12/2020
I wonder what our heroes are up to? :)
YubelHaouJudai chapter 1 . 12/6/2020
Why Kerrigan is a Xel'Naga or she was for a moment?
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 38 . 12/1/2020
muffins
TheLostArchivist chapter 3 . 10/5/2020
That's one of the more "oh crap" meetings I've seen for the poor Citadel Council.

Also, I agree that the Citadel probably has its own indoctrination system. There's no sane reason that everyone would be that hooked onto the Eezo bandwagon without any questioning whatsoever, and their reaction to the Reapers was... odd.
1,393 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »