Reviews for Cycles Upon Cycles
darkfinder chapter 15 . 11/7/2019
he still gets away . they lost him again oh well .
darkfinder chapter 14 . 11/6/2019
fun to see how he got there .
darkfinder chapter 13 . 11/6/2019
what no nova . surprised they did not let them go back , they just no war ship in the sector instead of well .
darkfinder chapter 11 . 11/6/2019
should be interesting see why they reaper would attack them . they have A.I. but they don't fight them . interesting to see how much things will change .
darkfinder chapter 9 . 11/6/2019
you would thing economy be on the rise need more ships and R&D new tech and worlds to rebuild .
strange they never talked about there wars or what happen in there area of space .
darkfinder chapter 7 . 11/4/2019
would have made more since if they attacked , if saren invaded there space for the beacon first game . some one saw saren a council spectre do it . oh well .
darkfinder chapter 6 . 11/3/2019
fun to see how far it goes .
darkfinder chapter 5 . 11/2/2019
well looks we have to see how long peace will last .
darkfinder chapter 4 . 11/2/2019
strange you think they want peaceful relation with each other and just limit what can be exchange . oh well fun so far .
darkfinder chapter 3 . 11/2/2019
you would think they try trading in other goods and use system custom station . fun to see what happens next .
Ilireanwri chapter 38 . 10/10/2019
Uhm, I just had a thought: is it just me, or do the Xel'Naga and the Leviathans look as if they were distantly related? They do share some similarities like their powerfull Psionics (I refuse to call the Leviathans mindcontrol-abilities anything else, no matter what Bioware says!) and their insanely long livespans (the Xel'Naga can live for millions of years and it's at least hinted that the three Leviathans were around when the Reapers turned against them which was millions if not billions of years before ME...). the Leviathan could be failed Xel'Nagas (maybe they were one of two races destined to become Xel'Nagas but were not accepted because of them enslaving any species they met) or they could be an offshot of the Xel'Nagas who split off a very long time ago?... Anyway, should the Leviathan ever appear it'll be interesting :)
RohanVos chapter 38 . 10/8/2019
Glad that I stumbled across your story again! It was a pleasure to catch up on, and I cannot wait to see where it goes from here!
Ilireanwri chapter 5 . 10/8/2019
Uhm, a question: I never really thought about it until now, but are the Protoss AI the Purifiers? You didn't mention them yet, but with how open and understanding the Protoss were about AIs it doesn't really make sense for them to keep the Purufiers locked away... And if the Purifiers are still locked away, will they eventually appear?
Also, it never stopps to amuse me how close you got to what would become canon before LotV was released when you made Tassadar a Xel'Naga :).
Ase Of SpADeZ chapter 1 . 10/3/2019
So after you finished star bound I decided to wait before reading your next project so that I could have at least a few chapters to read before the long wait for updates arrived. Imagine my surprise when only a couple months after you have over 300k done. I am so impressed. Starting it now and am so excited for another glorious work by the shroom!
W8W chapter 38 . 10/1/2019
Thanks for new chapter.

Alliance is crashing Collectors, no surprise here. Look like Karrigan wants to restart relationship with Jim.

Harvesters start to appear and Tassadar have return it definitely look like endgame. I am surprised that whole war with Harvesters will fit into 10 chapters. Probably direct participation of 2 Xel'Naga will be big factor in this.
1,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »