Reviews for Cycles Upon Cycles
Tcuisine chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I agree with edboy we need more stories with a different First Contact other than the Turiens or the Batarians like the Geth or maybe the Krogan or the Elcor use the other species other than the usuals
Jebest4781 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
this was a good chapter and enjoyed on what came up in the opening chapter. will be fun on what you'll integrate into the story as StarCraft characters like human people here and there as units but what about other characters from Garrus, Tali, Mordin and various others? also will be fun on how you'll integrate the Reapers into all of this along with stuff with Protheons or not.
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Pretty good story Muffin. Can't wait to see how the story progress.
Imperial Lord chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
The ghost was Nova right, that is the only notable ghost I can think of.
aDarkOne chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Please don't go for the (by now cliché) route of having the turians start a war with humanity by acting like dicks and THEN getting their asses stomped.

There are so many more interesting and creative paths that this story could go down.
Alliance Empire chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Yes! I was hoping you would make this story. Hey, you ever think about making a Gears of War crossover?
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Suuuuuweeet!

Love this so far :D
Galactic Alien chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Interesting concept. I have benn thinking of such a story myself, but decided to postpone it until Legacy of the Void comes out and I play it.

"Who that Ghost was..." Two possibilities:

1. Nova Terra (the first that comes to mind, but honestly, it would be too easy);
2. Delta Emblock (AFAIK, she's blonde too).

Waiting for updates.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Awesome intro.
Looking forward to more.
Any chance of their first ME contact being the Geth?
Compared to the Turians and the Batarians, they are hardly used.
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
The real question is when are you going to introduce the cannon characters to Mass Effect, because it like a 30 year difference from the First Contact War and the beginning of Mass Effect. Because this psychic Shepard would be more along the line of being ME Shepard's father. And Raynor a guy with grey hairs already would be rather old.

But you will need this time for the Terrans and their allies to mingle with the Citadel races, because it would take time to build trust between both sides. Instant introduction between both sides, there will be distrust on several levels with the sudden appearance of the Reapers, thinking its a weapon from the other side.
Tactus501st chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Dude this is story's kickass love it, want more of it. Great job on this can't wait to see what comes next ahhhh I'm exited woooh :)
MEleeSmasher chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I was waiting for this all year last year. I am sure you will deliver the goods, as always.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
ok..LOTS of promise...
i was wondering when a "almost all starcraft factions, including quite a few zerg, become allies" fic would come out.
keep up the good work