Reviews for A Long Way from Home
ballinore chapter 1 . 2/16
Hey, your summary is basically your ad, right? Hate to nitpick, but it needs to be either "brings" or "bringing", not just "bring". I realize that's a single, small error... But it's in the summary, and that makes it important.
I need to go to sleep, but I'll be reading this story later. Thanks for sharing!
Well now I want more. It's a really good story. (And now I want to read that AU you made at the end)
Stonepotrice chapter 22 . 2/9
Glad to hear your alive! I thought this story was on hiatus cause the sporadic updates but totally looking forward to a revamp loves the current story but stocked for a better one! Cheers!
CuriousReader93 chapter 1 . 2/8
Here fam, I thought that since you put so much effort into a reply before blocking me, that you should get a reply. Maybe if you put as much effort at writing as you did insulting people who review your stories or jerking off your tiny cock, then maybe your stories would be a little more thank strung together alphabet soup.

So go fuck yourself, mmkay?
kurifu gari chapter 10 . 2/7
I'm not sure why but when the had the funeral and memorial service the song sadness and sorrow popped into my head and played it seemed so appropriate for that situation that I had to tell ya about it. Great story so far love the depth and color you gave the characters. There was a few grammatical errors I saw some simple misspelled words may I suggest using grammarly. It helps me when I go to write
Esmas138 chapter 22 . 2/7
Can't wait for the new story
reaver216 chapter 22 . 2/7
Can't wait
Uzushiogakure chapter 22 . 2/7
Okay I understand and look forward to seeing what the Revamped version will look like.
Allhailthesith chapter 3 . 2/7
Um no... naruto has the rinnegan...no one is dying. Naruto I'd godlike he doesn't have a rival. So no.
Mugetsu16 chapter 2 . 2/6
"Naruto had just told the two senior X-men about his life"
"But I may need you guys to let them in my head, if they ask. I'd rather not keep secrets from these people if I want them to trust me more"

Aaaaaand goodbye
Blackseal84 chapter 22 . 2/6
Can’t wait for the revamp _
ZFighter18 chapter 3 . 2/6
like, seriously, no offense but Sage Mode Naruto was in the 150-200 ton range already considering the rhino feat when fighting pain.
ZFighter18 chapter 3 . 2/6
just wondering. you said that Naruto can't lift a ton in his normal form with Chakra? You know that's heavily incorrect, right?
Markus-Antonius chapter 22 . 2/6
Looking forward to seeing it!
Harlequin-TheAntiHeroinePsycho chapter 22 . 2/6