Reviews for Radiant Nights
MoonRaven0 chapter 1 . 3/4
OMG, I don’t know how you do it but everytime I read this chapter, I get entertained. I think it’s a combination of me wanting a good Kaguya doc, Jiraiya, and the absurdity yet greatness of Naruto wooing the moon. This is my second time reviewing (was a guest before) and again like many others, I do hope you one day update or even better, finish it because I just love the idea and the concept of this.
kingslayer5581 chapter 4 . 2/13
Why are the good fics always dead? Or maybe it's just you. You with your flawless writing and a tendency to drop your stories mid way. Why are the good authors (almost) always like this?
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
TotoroX92 chapter 4 . 12/24/2017
Oh my god. This fic is amazing. None of the characterization felt at all weird or forced, I didn't notice any of the little niggles that often block me from really enjoying a fic like grammar errors; I wish there was more of this. I wish I could read the full length version of this. I am filled with love and hate and despair in equal measure.
Oblivion196 chapter 4 . 11/15/2017
This isn’t going to continue, is it?
shade chapter 4 . 11/10/2017
damn, it's been a while since you have updated- I have honestly been looking forward to the next chapter of this story- it one of the few exceptional fanfictions that is both unique and well written. hope you update soon- and well done on what you have written so far, it is excellent.
Mihile chapter 4 . 11/6/2017
Something is wrong - there hasn't been an update to this PROMISING plot in 2 years :(
Oddballzebra chapter 4 . 11/1/2017
Why haven't you updated?
Light 'Kira' Yagami chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
hahaah BEST 1st CHAPTER EVER!
SatanicShrubbery chapter 4 . 10/14/2017
The fic stops here and we never learned what's wrong. So sad.
IAmRene chapter 4 . 9/20/2017
This is the shit that I can read for many times, and still hoping for you to update this story. Even though it's been years since you left this story hanging and us (readers) are hoping, moaning and maybe a little too much of cursing ? XD for you to continue this masterpiece of yours. Hope you will your inspiration back ! Cheers !
scrandle chapter 4 . 8/24/2017
I have no idea how you write such natural characters, with no extraneous details or sentences. This is the best Minato I've ever read, and right off the bat the first chapter had me hooked. Truly excellent storytelling
Ares1418 chapter 4 . 8/15/2017
a really good story who seem well crafted :) i
RespectMyWaifu chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
I love it. I don't have anymore words to say, just please update this soon.