Reviews for Radiant Nights
lany-chan chapter 4 . 6h
I love badass Minato. Please continue this beautiful story.
falsepermanence chapter 4 . 7/15
the way you introduced naruto, sasuke, and neji to bring them together in the (current) last chapter was pure genius. the humor in this was also amazing and tasteful as well. i really hope you continue this
deafox890 chapter 4 . 7/14
just please dont give up on this story. Now that I know youre not dead pls do continue it.
deafox890 chapter 4 . 7/14
I really hope you have a new chapter cooking up now that o know you ate still alive. All I ask is for you to not give up on this story, especially so early on. plz
VexEchoUmbra chapter 4 . 7/2
"Sasuke, look at my face," he demanded. Sasuke looked at his face. "Does this look like the face of someone who doesn't know what he's talking about?"

"No, sir."

"What does it look like?"

"Your face, sir."

"Thank you.“

Oh my sweet Jesus that’s comedy gold. I reread it four times and said it aloud twice. I don’t know why but it’s the funniest thing I’ve read all week.
This is some well-written confusion. Even knowing all the forces at play, and exactly what was going on, I still found myself going "what?" sympathetically.
Thank you for sharing this.
I am a mite sad about not being able to read the conclusion to this epic romance.
But I am content to have read at least this much.
So thank you.
I like this ninja like way of dealing with things.
In both the previous and this chapter.
Thank you for showing us the way.
Brilliant
This is adorable but mainly brilliant
Gilgamesh King of Mongrels chapter 4 . 6/7
I remember reading this around a year ago. Only now did I realize that I haven't favorite this. what the fuck was wrong with me back then. I hope that this is gonna be updated in the future such a unique story deserves an equally beautiful end.
Cdawg24103 chapter 4 . 6/7
Damn I hope this isn't abandoned because this is one of the best starts to a story I think I have ever read
sharingankakashi007 chapter 4 . 6/6
Hehehe
I love the end reveal
And Minato being such a badass
Hope the Uchiha finally let go of their curse...
Sasuke always had the potential to be more than his clan
Even more than Itachi
The Naruto here is pretty amazing
And he's in love with the moon
Wonder how they'll react to Kaguya!
Black Zetsu is gonna get spanked by him mom
Lol
Love all your stories keep it up
More updates are always appreciated
Will wait as long as it takes though!
KickassRikudouSenninNaruto chapter 4 . 5/23
Will you be continuing this story? I hope so, it's great and should continue! :D
Utopia Empire chapter 4 . 5/8
What the... This story is so good OMG
MoonRaven0 chapter 1 . 3/4
OMG, I don’t know how you do it but everytime I read this chapter, I get entertained. I think it’s a combination of me wanting a good Kaguya doc, Jiraiya, and the absurdity yet greatness of Naruto wooing the moon. This is my second time reviewing (was a guest before) and again like many others, I do hope you one day update or even better, finish it because I just love the idea and the concept of this.