Reviews for A New Life, V2
Hey why did you quit, your such good writer you should at least say what happen.
Guests chapter 4 . 7/10
Hey did you quit or what, your were doing so good. At least tell us if you quit or not.
Uzumaki spiral chapter 3 . 7/10
So far this story is crazy boring
Jelamy chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
dude I'm just wondering are you gona continue this because I have a thing for finished fanfics cant stand waitin sorry'
Karosam chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
This book is amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Is this story dead
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
I have read all the chapters and wod like to say that you need to keep writing. This is my favorite story in This section please keep going
Kilo8 chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
I only just recently found your story and I have to say I love it! I was kind of saddened that you ended the original story right before Naruto and Gaara got to meet BB and Cyborg, but I can see more of a story flow with this version. As for that last part in your most recent chapter... Well. . . . ( trying to hold a straight face... Nope.) HA HA HA HAAA! JINX BROKEN KIKISHI! THAT WAS JUST PERFECT! HA HA! Awww that was good. So good. Can't wait for the next chapter, and keep up the good work.
Zanzar chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
What happens next and when is the next chapter?
ultima-owner chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
That was so amusing
buterflypuss chapter 4 . 5/15/2015
good chap
StrongGuy159 chapter 4 . 5/15/2015
Cool story continue please.
SPark681 chapter 4 . 5/15/2015
Oh boy seems Naruto and Raven now have a deadline they have to meet otherwise bad things will happen anyways keep up the great work!
goddragonking chapter 4 . 5/15/2015
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
zachary12 chapter 4 . 5/15/2015
good job i would like to see a page for the naruto/sonic crossover
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »