Reviews for This Isn't Even My Final Form
Ironshot chapter 3 . 3/19
Good story but I hope you continue it at some point. Fem!Harry/Harem might be an interesting 'pairing'. For boys in the harem, I would have the Weasley twins, Bill and Charlie, and Neville as the core and perhaps add a few others like Cedric.
Freohr Weohnata Kausta chapter 3 . 12/23/2021
I don't give a shit at how old this is, but the meeting with Charlie and Bill- golden.
and the ship is easily- well, not easily- Harry/Charlie and Harry/Bill

Golden story name, by the way, golden name.
Arionna O'Driscoll chapter 1 . 11/25/2020
I would love to read more of this!
Destinysummoner chapter 2 . 11/14/2020
I personally love long chapters. I think its better than multiple really short chapters. You keep writing them as long as you like!
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 11/7/2020
SERiously! Update this here and on ayeOh Three
Poussy chapter 3 . 9/26/2020
I love the CharlieHarry(fem) idea but I love the idea of (fem Harry) with one of the twins...

I hope you will update one day.

Bye
taimu shu chapter 3 . 7/20/2020
This is so adorkable and I NEED more of it please
greentea4062 chapter 3 . 7/11/2020
No chance in hell this fic is going to be updated, but... I... I ship CedricxFemHarry... haha
JustAnAverageGirl-00 chapter 1 . 5/19/2020
Loving this!
Nargelz chapter 3 . 5/11/2020
So does anybody know she’s a girl?
Snowmaiden Freya chapter 3 . 7/4/2019
I want mooooooooooore!
Also, I want a love triangle between Harry, Charlie and Fleur.
Kuma chapter 3 . 4/9/2019
And you opened the gates of hell all the possible pairings at this point well made and hilarious
mirus2015 chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
Will you continue your stories? I just love them.
Spadeknight chapter 3 . 1/28/2019
You've really achieved your shojo feel you were aiming for. *fingerguns*

I think Charlie would be the most suitable match here, although I have no particular ship, I feel everyone else would freak about the wings. Much ado about nothing.
Cedric would be tradgedy central if you haven't already circumvented the 'he dies' scene. Plans, yanno?

If your feeling up to a crossover, it would be rather interesting for Harry's Zen mindset to encounter bi disaster Ranma Saotome. Some spread of the Zen mindset would be hilarious in action, and the wings and where to get them would be an interesting topic for the air based martial artist school of anything goes. Also punching Voldy in the nose holes would be... interesting.

And Ranma really goes along with the blow up and attack instead of mope/angst mindset. Unlike Lost Boy who is depression central. [Weaponizing angst] Magical cures are what they are after.

Omake and imparting plotbunny time.
Lost boy wanders in, Harry does what people tell her not to and follow him, then they are in Nerima after they have a random adventure where Harry happens on some magical something that makes language barriers negligible, or at least makes her able to communicate with Ryoga Hibiki and hence able to speak Japanese. Harry thinks she is in a muggle community, so keeps her wings to herself.. then Ranma transforms one way or the other, and her wings stop looking like awesome colored folded wings to muggles since she unfolded them and started flying, while wearing her air resistant special tank that folds boobs into wiz space. She exclaims how happy she was to have realized she was in a magic community after a few loopdeloops and circuits of the area, then starts chatting at Ranma and asking which tattoo parlor he/she went to since the reversible gender transformation tattoo was super cool, and if s/he has any addon's other than the aquatransexual one and who s/he went to since Harry might enjoy a switchback sometime maybe for a prank since no one has noticed her sex change and she wants to keep everyone on their toes. She says 'hey, lets swap our artists addresses, after all whats the chances two different tattoo places could both have clumsy shop attendants spilling sex change magic permanent potion on the customers'. Ranma goes 'somewhere in China' and thats all I got, Omake end. I could never continue reading the manga after I realized the amount of random nudity... and started wonderin bout my local public library, hey! Amazing the things you don't notice till yer looking at illustrations.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2019
Sirius is right. But seeing acsetic appeal in everyone... Harry is a bi disaster. Fun.

Also, you used feet instead of meters... with the tree she climbed.