Reviews for Forgetting Abby
iloveromance chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
This is written as though it was straight out of an episode, and I hope that you know what a compliment that is! You're making me want to see Knotts again after all of these years, but I'll be just as happy reading more of this awesome story when you get a chance to post more! :)
iloveromance chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
I used to love Knotts Landing so I was really happy to see that you wrote this! Wow! Gary is very forgiving of the woman who killed Val, but I think it's more out of guilt. Glad there is another chapter to this!
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
Great chapter Melinda08. I feel bad for Gary in this story since he lost Valene to death by a drunk driver
because his affair with Abby. I hate that Gary has started to drink again because of his affair with Abby and his guilt over Valene dying because she was hit by a drunk driver. I hope things get better for Gary soon.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Great start to your new story Melinda08. Gary is awful cheating on Valene with Abby. I hate that Valene was killed by a drunk driver. I love that Lucy supported her daddy in court even though Gary was wrpng to cheat on Valene with Abby.