Reviews for Igneel Dragneel's Facebooks
Lilymaid620 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
You are not alone. I may be an only child, but I can tell that your family is just like mine.
forbesqueen chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
what do you mean by 75% of them wouldn't be their?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Lmao I mean seriously I did!
catspats31 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
I like the writing quality of the story, but the story breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Entries not allowed:
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

To make this story in compliance with the site's rules, you can have the chat in your story and just have various characters from Fairy Tail discuss the chat and the ongoing stuff around it, referencing certain things said/done, without any of it being in chat form. Please make it so the chat/script portion doesn't exist at all.

Here is the background information about when the admins added the rule against chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries on September 12, 2002:
Chat room or keyboard dialogue based entries will no longer be allowed. Much of the chat room entries are void of plot, without attempt at plot and are more in line with random dialogue than with stories or poetry. Having these type of entries on the site is unfair to those that have spent quality time fleshing out substantial content.

catspats31
Member of Eliminator
MitzyWrites chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
LOOOOOOOLLLLL I lOVE IT IT IS SOOOO FUNNY! LOOOOOOL!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
You just made my day. I had a very crappie day and I come home and read this, lets just say my crappie day isn't so crappie anymore. Your family is so funny, I've never laughed so hard and so loud on a Tuesday. Thank you so much for brightening my day.
Shugo Fairy 4eva chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Lulz LELZ
"I'm get you Happy!"
" You can't cuz you're too fat and old!"
Thunder Explosion chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
The "I'm gonna have a wife" comment by Natsu and the "well, 75 percent of you wouldn't be here" were by far the funniest things in this hilarious fic. And I think it's really sweet of you to do a tribute to your family like this.
FuzzleMcKinikins The 3rd chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Hahaha omg this was so great! I loved it and your family seems hilarious!