Reviews for Harry Potter and the Magic of Perspective
SilveSun chapter 28 . 6/21
I really hope you finish this story, it is great... waiting for an update
funstm chapter 28 . 1/28
Please write more.
Emporer Bloodfire chapter 1 . 1/25
just started this but squibs can't see dementors either. ms,fig was a squib and she couldn't see dementors, so Dudley could be a squib.
projectjay chapter 28 . 1/14
I have just found and enjoying this story very much. I am glad that you and your roommate found a place to live .please write again soon.
duj chapter 28 . 11/27/2017
This is stupid; let's not have any more secrets (oh, except this big one about the plan to kill Dumbledore...)

How very hypocritical. Dangerous, too, when they find out this supposed openness was a cover for deceit.
BrotatoChips chapter 3 . 8/22/2017
Don't know if it's just me, but the description of the Life's Light as it captures the sunset strongly reminds me of the Light of EƤrendil, Galadriel's gift to Frodo. "May it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out."
VampWolf Girl 4Ever chapter 28 . 7/21/2017
I absolutely love this story
Can't wait for more
And I love coming to this blank space to talk to you
nightpurr chapter 24 . 7/17/2017
Keep up the good work.
tcl7189 chapter 28 . 7/3/2017
Neat story line, can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Cibbler chapter 28 . 5/25/2017
Good fic
nightpurr1 chapter 4 . 5/6/2017
I have read this b4. It's very good!
Do you plan on finishing it sometime?
Please let me know.
Thanks
coolgems1630 chapter 28 . 5/3/2017
All this talk about debt and deadlines... Must be the work of college. I just had my last day and wish you tons of luck for all of the torture, I mean essays and finals you may be subjected to. Here's to hoping that with summer comes more updates for this story. Cheers!
Katherine Sparrow chapter 28 . 4/29/2017
Love the story! It's incredible what you have created! So interesting! Looking forward to the next chapter.
axisflowershetalia chapter 28 . 4/24/2017
I started reading this fic last night and it is absolutely fantastic! Everything from the Night Vale quotes (ALL HAIL) to the intimate characterizations and interactions throughout the entire piece. Your Severus is especially compelling.
I know life is crazy so take your time but I eagerly await updates!
Lcky chapter 28 . 3/11/2017
Worst cliff hanger ever. No pond or anything to even see at the bottom.

This story is fantastic. For two days I've been reading and ignoring my bf, I think he's getting annoyed.
Waiting in a dark corner for more as silently as I can so as not to scare you away with my excitement.

Cheers and may your muse accompany you on all your paths.