Reviews for Harry Potter and the Magic of Perspective
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 10/1
I hope Harry stays in touch with Dudley. He should consider getting Dudley a pet for school as well.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 10/1
Ok ! Good job!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 10/1
Good plan. It seems as if Harry is under a spell with the fuzziness that is affecting him.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/1
Dudley still could be a squib but a lower level one. I need to point out that Harry has enough money to support Petunia and Dudley. He could send Petunia to school and pay for Smeltings for Dudley.
Selena of the lake chapter 29 . 9/29
I really like this story
Kagayaku chapter 29 . 9/18
I lost this fic for awhile and I finally found it again! This is one of my favorite kinds of fics. I particularly love the ones that take magical concepts and really use their imagination. On top of that you're timing and progress is perfect. You've given a realistic feel to everyone getting to know one another and overcoming their issues. I'm so so excited for what happens next! Thank you for writing this! 3

PS: I stayed up all night reading this, so I apologize if my grammar is atrocious...
Hi,

I'm interested to see how you play the chamber; there has been a world of variation on in in fanion - the snake is completely decomposed, or almost perfect, the chamber is empty or had a world of previously unfound interesting material, the ever-present Salizar painting, as grand as the dwarf kingdoms in LOTR, or a crappy cave.

I hope you find the time, inclination and inspiration to complete this dell-developed story. It deserves a last half.

Cheers.

Old-Crow
Rachelie chapter 29 . 9/7
Amazing story! I really like your concepts of core and surface magic and gifts. I hope it won't be too long before you are able to update!
Everytime i read this i love it more and thats difficult because i have read it 7 times
old-crow chapter 10 . 9/4
Hi,

I especially enjoy your term, Background Relationships. In many stories, who is giving who the moon eyes is akin to a bit role in the story. Many readers needlessly pass over worthwhile tales because they only want to visualize character A to dream about feeling up character B.

Your solution is fantastic.

Cheers,

Old-Crow
of chaos and discord chapter 29 . 8/29
So happy to see this update. Can't wait to read more.
BlueWater5 chapter 29 . 8/28
Ironic that just when openness is agreed upon that both Harry and Severus keep new secrets from each other. It will be interesting to see how Severus eventually tells Harry his secret.
BlueWater5 chapter 28 . 8/28
Nice contrast between angst, anger, and hope.
reginao chapter 29 . 8/27
Thrilled to see you posting again and hoping you get to stay with all cor awhile. We would prefer not to be hanging off this cliff for too long.
MayaHikari chapter 15 . 8/27
the twisted description is like a puzzle I can't visually comprehend. I have an imaginative mind when sometimes I get confused between movies and books because I have a vivid imagination and think I watch what I read but the car accident? descriptions are mixed up to me that I can't see the view from what I read. hmmm...