Reviews for Sakura's Glasses
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 87 . 3/19/2023
Thank you. As part of my annual "read my favorite fanfics," I came to visit. Thank you. I still love your story.
Trevion1 Brownlee chapter 1 . 2/12/2023
I have a serious question how does that even make sense why would Sakura ever need to learn the Chidori Sasuke needed it because he was fighting Gara and he would have lost and died without it and even then he needed help of his eyes just to get it down otherwise it would’ve taken him years just to get the appropriate amount of experience in nature manipulation especially for someone who’s on talented in that area of expertise like Sakura even Naruto adding wind chakra to his attacks was seen as some sort of miracle and he was a genius for figuring it out also if even half of the things the glasses had all readily available especially enough to just be bought at a local store there would be literally nothing special about Sasuke‘s eyes meaning there’s no reason for Donzo to target The Uchiha because they’re not that powerful aside from like three people unless you’ve completely changed the entire format of Naruto this doesn’t make sense
l.hanun64 chapter 42 . 2/7/2023
Sakura in love with obito, but obito still loyal for rin dude...
Guest chapter 52 . 1/20/2023
“ A few Mist and Sound nin nodded in agreement” I thought Zabuza and Haku were allowed to participate specifically because there would be no Mist teams entering, and if there were any them participating would be a declaration of war?
Number-1 chapter 87 . 8/21/2022
So sakura with eightfold dharma state
Let Me BeLazy chapter 9 . 7/18/2022
2000 here I come!
mandorakat chapter 1 . 4/29/2022
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2022
At first it was good. But then, it went into a fever dream quickly. Like, at first obito manipulates her into taking sharingans and then suddenly she puts them in her own eyes? Like, did she gouge her original eyes and then implanted uchiha eyes into her own? It would've been better if obito just kidnap her and have zetsu and him perform experiments on her to make her compatible with the sharingan and then erase her memories. Or you could just have obito plant his sharingan on her in case something happens to him as a failsafe. That would've made sense. But his, ugghh. This looks like what you'd see on one of those crackfics
heartlerly6662 chapter 59 . 4/12/2022
Omg todo es tan impactante
heartlerly6662 chapter 1 . 4/11/2022
Voy a iniciar y ver cuándo la termino, hasta ahora me va gustando
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2022
Not another dumbass review-bot spam piece of crap fanfic... I do hope that you stop writing entirely, everywhere would be better without your terrible writing clogging the place up. You might actually get better without your artificial bots spamming on your fic. Here's to hoping you drop out entirely.
InoSaku chapter 87 . 3/2/2022
Okay?
InoSaku chapter 86 . 3/2/2022
GaaSaku?
BlueTea21 chapter 43 . 2/23/2022
Lol did Sasuke just tell a 7 year old, "I didn't sit back and take it up my ass"?
Seamewn chapter 42 . 2/23/2022
Huh. My obvious solution to the money problem was to just steal from Gato. I mean surely a corporation has a lot more money than one working jounin, or else everyone could sponsor a revolution when they pleased. Not that the kids would think deeply on the finances, so grom their point the idea is legit.
13,367 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »