Reviews for Sakura's Glasses
Seamewn chapter 42 . 2/23/2022
Huh. My obvious solution to the money problem was to just steal from Gato. I mean surely a corporation has a lot more money than one working jounin, or else everyone could sponsor a revolution when they pleased. Not that the kids would think deeply on the finances, so grom their point the idea is legit.
Seamewn chapter 23 . 2/23/2022
Well, that went in en entirely unexpected direction from the initial premise. Very interesting, if a bit scary.
Seamewn chapter 1 . 2/23/2022
So... Sakura basically becomes like Naruto? I'm curious about the premise as I personally can't think of how that would work out.
Bruvvvvvvvv chapter 1 . 2/20/2022
Erererer love hate puke fag rainbows lolololol did death suicide self harm fickfucjmeeee
Reeeeeee chapter 1 . 2/20/2022
Reeeeeeeeeee
I hate you chapter 1 . 2/20/2022
Name says it all.
pink lemonade chapter 86 . 2/17/2022
hey, is this story on hiatus?
CDR. Grae chapter 86 . 1/29/2022
I've been searching for fics where Obito reincarnated and I finally found one! Although it's not really Obito, it's close enough lol. I love the scenes where Kakashi gets reminded of Obito whenever Sakura does anything Obito-like. The angst is amazing and I hope to see more scenes like those (sorry Kakashi). I just really REALLY hope Kakashi doesn't find out the truth that she isn't really Obito and about her stealing Sharingan eyes that night, because it will absolutely break his heart. Also, do you plan to have an Obito/Sakura ship? I didn't think that's the direction this is going to go but I find the pairing interesting as long as she's of age. I hope Sakura DOES become Hokage, I think Kakashi will personally make sure of that, as long as he gets one of Obito's dreams fulfilled. Kakashi is really bending over backwards just to help Sakura-Obito, he really loved him so much, and the guilt isn't helping any. The angst is really good! I can't wait for the next chapter, thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2021