Reviews for An Ordinary Life
guest chapter 12 . 2/20
This is such a delightful story! Alex and Piper are by no means flawless but they are made for each other. What a perfect ending for them! I thoroughly enjoy reading it. Thank you very much! Just one thing though - why Morello has to be Rachel's girlfriend? Just curious that's all!
guest chapter 7 . 2/20
it is beautiful and sweet for them to be together as free women, living a simple and normal life. I love this chapter a lot even though there is nothing dramatic or exciting. I can feel the love and care, warmth and happiness seeping through. Love it!
guest chapter 4 . 2/20
I really like the rational discussion between the two. It is down to earth and gives them hope for their future. Nice!
guest chapter 1 . 2/19
it is a very strong beginning of a story! can't wait to find out more already.
5222008 chapter 11 . 2/15/2017
God I loved this. The second time through might have been even better than the first. You write SO WELL. Thank you!
5222008 chapter 12 . 1/7/2017
Loved it! I love the idea of Alex using her skills for good instead of evil-one of my favorite tropes. :)
xenalvr chapter 12 . 9/5/2016
Such an awesome read, thanks so much! The characterisations were spot on, especially with Alex-more often than not, I could hear her voice saying what you wrote. Thank you for taking the time to do this, and to do it this well. X
bballgirl1 chapter 12 . 7/13/2016
Looooved it! Great story!
MiceMo chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
What a great story! Thank you.

I'd like to see a possible continuation. Them getting married and inevitable and awkward introduction with the in-laws. Baby talk, maybe even started from Alex's side as she has turned into this mighty grown up. Having a baby, rising a baby. Oh, all the cute baby stuff would be sooooo adorable!
Bobbiejelly chapter 12 . 2/7/2016
Awes. Good conclusions. Surprised about the lack of rung but hey, its a good ending :)
Bobbiejelly chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
*nods . Alex IS SEXY in business. And damn good at it. And so glad they don't get caught up in drug money
Bobbiejelly chapter 10 . 2/7/2016
Amazing. Come quietly - skills they got good at in prison.
Bobbiejelly chapter 7 . 2/7/2016
YES. This did not dissapoint. LOVE IT Alex fucking Piper in Larry's car. Fucking amazing!
Bobbiejelly chapter 6 . 2/7/2016
Love this side of Polly. They never got to resolve what they had going on and I tgink that is essential
Bobbiejelly chapter 5 . 2/7/2016
Mm. These visits are awesome. Its always weird for people to visit once they've left. And this one even has a sexy element :)