Reviews for Pikmin Interludes
Tindle chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
Do you have any intention of writing more? I'd love to read it if you do.
TheCopyUniverse chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
Wow. These interludes are incredible. I was wondering what was going on with Louie, and how he managed to survive that long on Earth. I love the personalities that these Pikmin have. Except Ageratum. He's a jerk. I've never understood why some people are like this. I really enjoyed reading this, and when the next chapter gets posted, I'll be happy to read it!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
I like these so far!

Also, a story in which Olimar and the Pikmin learn about the long-extinct Humanity (By that time, anyway,) that used to live on PNF-404 would be very interesting to see, especially considering how Olimar is incredibly tiny compared to us.
Tindle chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Wow, this was quite an interesting story. If you want some ideas, how about a chapter where the Flowerians discover proof that at one time PNF-404 had it's own sentient lifeforms.
Koopa1018 chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
I must say, very nice story you've got so far. In fact, I would go so far as to say that it is the best Pikmin fanfic I've ever read. Though to be perfectly honest, I've only read, like, three. But even so, this story is good by the standards of stories in general as well. This would make an excellent TV series, if it were possible to tone down the gritty parts without losing story integrity.

The only real problem I have with it is the narrative tenses: Sometimes, you switch from narrating in past tense to narrating in present tense for a sentence or two. The final paragraph of Chapter 4 is a good example of this. It's not neccesarily a bad thing, certainly interesting, but it still seems a little strange.

Keep up the good work, mate. In closing, I have two questions:
How the heck do you pronounce "flowerian?" (I've been mentally pronouncing it "floww-ERR-ee-un," but this could concievably be wrong...)
And will we ever see Louie again?
Matthew chapter 4 . 4/24/2015
I love this series, ad would like to see more
The writing is beautiful, as much as it's imagery
I see true potential for this as an actual book
CheesyOne chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Now this looks like an interesting story. I'll make sure to give it a read at my usual snail-like pace. Well, here's my thoughts on chapter one.

Louie's DNA being altered by the Candypop Buds, huh? Now that's an interesting idea. I have to admit, I always felt like Louie's life support would have given out long before he was found by Olimar. Though I wonder why the Candypop buds would increase his hunger though, since the Pikmin themselves don't seem to eat much. Maybe it's just an odd side affect considering he's a different species?

For the most part, the writing in this chapter was good, There were a few places that threw me off though. For example:

"You have... changed, didn't you?" I feel like that would read better replacing 'didn't you' with 'haven't you'.

Well, that's all I have now. You have an interesting (that's my favorite word today, it seems. Time to buy a new dictionary or something.) portrayal of the Pikmin, so I'll be sure to read on!
pokepals chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
Wow the chapters keep getting better and better