Reviews for Move and Show Me What You Can Do
Applejax XD chapter 5 . 2/28
that was a good game, lolz looks like Kise fell for the same trick as the others XD
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
I was thinking about Aomine like with the boobs and stuff, but my first choice really was Kuroko!
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 5 . 12/6/2016
Interesting, i like it.
Justwannahavesomefun chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
Pfffffffffffffttt! She's funny as hell! Way to go author-san. I'm looking forward for your next update.
ShirazakiYami chapter 5 . 3/31/2016
Heehee, I like yuu. She reminds me of juuzō from Tokyo Ghoul... Well just not as insane
Fukatsuki chapter 5 . 3/20/2016
you should continue this amazing fanfic! I love your OC :"""
Forgetful Insanity chapter 5 . 3/14/2016
I GOT A LIL MORE EMOTIONAL THAN WAS NECESSARY WHEN KOGAN GOT HIS NAME I WON'T LIE ABOUT THAT XDD
Forgetful Insanity chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
YUU IS SUCH A SLY FOX OMG
Fanficuserhihi chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
I love your oc!
Anya Ishikawa chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
this is interesting, really. Of all the OC's pretending to be a boy, Yuu's the most interesting and fun to read. She's basically a bad ass and I love that. Also, her skills in basketball are the most concrete and specific among the OC Fic's I've read. I imagine her to be the trump card of the team during the upcoming games. Especially when against Takao and Midorima. Ugh, just imagine Aomine's face. She'll be like a total bomb once she subbed for or working with Kuroko, although, I know she'd undergo more character development with time, I'm sure you'd do good. Also, about the pairing, I imagine her to be with Kuroko but as of now, you shouldn't really mind the pairings. Write what you want, it's your story. Kudos and more power!
Anon-chan chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
Man, Yuu is totally kicking some ass with her ability, as for the person named "Ki-chan", I'm placing my money on Momoi. But, I'm really curious to know about what she meant when she was talking about,"Because of you, with Kise. Just what is going on in Yuu's head?
Good story though, hope you update soon [no pressure].
Guess chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
Is ki chan aomine?
Forever In Oblivion chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
Lol just got home from school~ To a great update too... **
Forever In Oblivion chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
I totally ship Kasamatsu and Yuu...
HadaMagica93 chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
Hola no hablo ingles pero espero que me puedas entender puedes usar el traductor de google si quieres aunque no traduzca muy bien, te quería decir que me encanta tu historia y en serio deseo que la continúes por favor en serio me gusta mucho y con respecto a con quien va a ir con Yuu tengo una idea de que seria mas interesante si fuera un pequeño harem con ella, formada obviamente con algunos de nuestros personajes favoritos como Kagami y Kuroko y algunos otros, de todas formas espero que puedas por favor publicar el siguiente capitulo muy pronto y si puedes por favor me gustaría mucho si pudieras responder a mi comentario pero solo si tienes tiempo