Reviews for Dear Miss Mayflower
OneAndOnlyFAilBAmoryna chapter 1 . 1/18
Yeah, guys, it's official now. I have a new favourite story.
clara22sanderson chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
this was amazing
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Hilarious and cute!
MayDrewlover chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Beautiful! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
I love it too it is so cool romantic and wow
TheFranticShiper chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
I have read this too many times...But I still luv it!
Hehe chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Nice story :)
PlumpysWorld chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
*:.。. o()o .。.:* That was absolutely adorable. I loved everything about it as it was the perfect mix of drama and romance without it being overkill. I got what you were implying with the ending there _ hehe, I love me some IkariShipping.

You're writing style was fantastic, everything seemed to flow just right with each other. It was so well written and captivating that I could not put my phone down for even a second until I completed it, even when my mom was yelling at me to put the laundry away, haha.

I did see a tiny error.

[May wasn't one to gossip herself, but with a friend like Dawn it was near impossible not to her about everything.] Yeah, I'm pretty sure you meant "hear" instead of "her". Other than that, this was simply an amazing light read that has me pumped for the day.

Keep up the good work!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I... LOVE IT! THIS IS AWESOME!
Cheeno chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I love this story! It brought out sympathy for the lonely girl and the pain of rejection, and still in the end giving that sweet happy ending.
Kam chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Niceeee!
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I really loved this! Imagine me waking up and read this one shot first thing in the morning! It made a great start to my day! I love all the love advices and the dynamics between May and Drew! I can't believe how good May was in hiding the fact that she's Ms. Mayflower! Absolutely epic! I love this one shot and I love Rolyn and Jason too! Is it jist me or is the Rolyn character an OC who is actually you, because it's awesome if it's true that you put yourself in your own story! I love it! I love your ideas. I love your plot. I love everything! Fave Fave Follow Follow! Yes! \(0)/
Selector chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
I loved it! I'm no grammar queen or anything but I'm sure you've been told about the tiny mistakes. However, AH-MAZE-ZING! Please put up some more oneshots!
I love your work Ro!
Farla chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Dialogue is written as "Hello," she said or "Hello!" she said, never "Hello." She said or "Hello." she said or "Hello," She said or "Hello" she said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn't contain a speech verb, which is a verb describing how the dialogue is said. In that case it's written as "Hello." She grinned, never "Hello," she grinned or "Hello," She grinned or "Hello." she grinned. Note that something isn't a speech verb just because it's a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category. Furthermore, if you're breaking up two complete sentences it's "Hi," she said. "This is it." not "Hi," she said, "this is it." or "Hi," she said "this is it." And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's "Hi. This," she said, "is it." The same punctuation and capitalization rules apply to thoughts, except you don't use quotation marks with thoughts.
Ayesha Shaikh chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
KYAAAAAAAA SUPER MEGA ULTRA AWESOME! Well it was like the cutest thing ever! I have always lived all of your stories and you are one héck of an awesome author, ya know that? Please continue writing awesome stories and one shots of Contestshipping! I love it! u
Until next time! Ja matta!