Reviews for Bastet and Seshat
rip this book ig
doctorsgirl262 chapter 13 . 6/19
Ahhhhh I really love this story! I can't wait to read more
Stitches sparrow chapter 13 . 5/22
I don’t like leaving reviews but I’m absolutely in love with this story and Cameron is definitely 1 of my top 3 favorite OCs or cheaters in general!
cameron chapter 13 . 5/10
i reread this repeatedly lol i'm so sad there hasn't been a new chapter since february! i totally understand if you have things to do (life is stressful) but i really hope you don't abandon this book!
Hunger games. hp n divergent chapter 13 . 4/26
come back lol
Lillie - mae chapter 6 . 3/16
she was 12 minutes older than me this book her twin dies
you know I'm 12 minuted older than you age of ultron wandas twin dies
cameron chapter 13 . 2/10
I'M OBSESSED I'M OBSESSED I'M OBSESSED. but seriously, i'm obsessed. i know you probably have a ton to do but i can't wait for the next chapter! the ending of this one just KSJSKSKSLSLS!,,!?.!.!. (that's about where my thoughts are at right now). thank you for this masterpiece with an awesomely named mc. i'm so disappointed in myself for not guessing that it would be fabian (he's clearly the smartest). update soon!
CrossoverFreak0628 chapter 13 . 2/6
I'm so happy right now finally got the time to read the new chapter... It was incredible I can't wait to read the rest of the story... I really hope to see some more Jameron action soon... You brightened my day with your story!
FallenArcana chapter 13 . 2/4
Another amazing chapter, I loved it! Of course Fabian was the first to figure it out - I was laughing so hard at their banter. It's really nice to see how well the two bounce off each other, especially when discussing stuff that isn't to do with Sibuna.

The fluffy scene between Jerome and Cameron was so cute once again, you do it so well! I'm really looking forward to seeing how you're developing them further.

I'm so glad you're not going down any canon route with Mara (god the Fabian/Mara pairing was just so bizarre), you're right, she did just bounce from one available boy to the next, and she has such a toxic personality that it was just infuriating to watch all these guys fall for her in a heartbeat.

Amazing work as always!
Maricate chapter 13 . 2/2
AHHH! You finally updated! I was giggling like a little schoolgirl through all of this chapter, so cute! And the scene at the end with Jerome and Cameron? The absolute supreme best! You're such a tease! They did do Mick dirty at how they wrote him! I remember watching him in that werewolf show after Anubis, wolfblood I think it's called, and I just absolutely loved him-not solely based in his eye-candy looks mind you. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!
MarieBarnes chapter 13 . 2/2
Yay another chapter. I love this story sooooo much. I can’t wait until the rest find out about Cameron. Thanks for writing
RYJAN chapter 1 . 1/2
I loved House of Anubis, which Actress plays Cameron ?
QueenAnubis chapter 12 . 12/18/2020
Are you going to update the book soon and no rush.
Child-of-Strength chapter 12 . 12/10/2020
Making fall more and more in love with this, I just reread everything up to this point. Cameron and Jerome's relationship is just so precious and I love it. I never really liked Mara to be honest. I am glad there is gonna be some leadership from Cameron in Nina's absence. Oh! The scene with Jerome and Cameron comforting each other and Cameron after talking to Victor about Alfie made me tear up. Really interested in how the key fits in all of this.
FallenArcana chapter 12 . 12/3/2020
Amazing chapter! I've been meaning to review for some time now. Cameron's explanation of Mara's crush and her rationalision of it was fantastic, she honestly was always the weakest character and never became very likable. I'm curious to see how things will go now that Cameron's talked to Mick about it, and what kind of spin you're going to take on it.

I love slow-burn fics, they really make sticking with it worth it (and I've been a huge shipper of Annabeth and Percy since I first read their books, now that was a slow-burn worth the wait). And honestly you're inspiring me to rewrite an older story of my own to make the slow burn a lot better ;)

I absolutely adored Cameron and Jerome's moments in this chapter as well, they really seem to support one another and it's just so sweet (though the hair dye moment was gold and I live for it). I really am excited to see where things go with the pair, especially when Rufus returns.

Awesome work again, can't wait for more!