Reviews for Girl Meets Music
dntmesswitmyship chapter 14 . 3/31/2016
Once upon a time Ashton and Mila hated each other and she was Ashton first kiss at the age 14 and now They are happily married with child
Guest chapter 13 . 7/14/2015
Missy isn't blonde, she's brunette, but other than that, love all your one shots! 3
Guest chapter 8 . 4/22/2015
riley x lucas NOW!
the same Wings4148 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
great chapter
ElmSun chapter 6 . 4/18/2015
Um, the code?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/9/2015
Love your oneshots update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
Uhhh these are so good but in the end crush my heart do update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
Omfg words cant explain you are so talented update soon your writing is great
Guest chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
My god what are you doing to me this is amazing update soon
smileslikesunset chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
I really enjoyed this chapter!
catspats31 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
The story is good, but since it has the copied lyrics of various songs like Weezer's "Troublemaker", it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story before someone can use them as evidence in their abuse reports.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.

catspats31
Member of Eliminator
Professor of Gallifrey chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
I have to say, my favorite one was "Hope you get lonely tonight"
Guest chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
Dont realy like rileys update soon though
smileslikesunset chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
I enjoyed this. It was short but had a bittersweetness that made a lasting impression.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
These are so good update soon